What does it mean when a guy says he needs to get his life straight?

So i've been dating a guy for 2 weeks and he told me that he has too many things messed up and he needs to get his life straight cause his mind is everywhere. What does he mean by all of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty straightforward- he has a lot going on in his life and he has to get it straightened out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He means he doesn't want a serious relationship with you because he's 'so so busy'. Be more worried if he continues to date you because it means he intends to use you.

What Guys Said 1

• That he is worried that entering into a relationship, he won't be able to present himself in the way that he would normally. Ie (he's not the best of places right now)

What Girls Said 1

• This is just an excuse on his part, he doesn't want to be the bad guy and tell you he doesn't want to date you. I've been there, done that, I learned when someone says it to you, its cop out.