Guys how long would it take you?

To get over a 4yr relationship, if you were 8mths out of it? Would your ex still have a pull on your heart? Or if you met someone you really liked, would the ex take the back burner? I'm just scared to get involved with this guy, I don't want to get hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to move on sooner or later. You've got to put your heart back out there on the chopping block and pray it'll be different this time, cause sooner or later it will be. I've had more relationships that ended badly than good ones. But who I'm with now was worth waiting for.

What was your relationship like with your ex after you started dating again, with it being such a long relationship?

Well, it was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I took a long time off from dating; I was convinced there wasn't anyone for me. I don't really talk to any of my exs; it's just how i am. I know they care, but at the same time, we've all moved on. If that makes sense, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy, his feelings for his ex, the reason why they broke up etc.

What Guys Said 2

• It would probably take me a year to get over a 4 year relationship with someone I really liked.

What was your relationship like with your ex after you were out dating again?

• In a situation I had like that, I had someone new within a month.

What was your relationship like with your ex after you started dating again?

Never saw or communicated with her again. 15 years down the road, I have no idea what she is up to. Don't care.

What Girls Said 0