Does it seem too needy to ask a girl out two weeks in a row?

I recently met a girl at a party and added her on Facebook, I asked her out on a date and she said she was busy but to ask her again, it's only been 5 days but is it too soon to ask again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked out my guy two weeks in a row.. lol
    well our situation was a bit different though
    anyways i don't think it's too soon. it's been 5 days that's almost a week.
    and she told you to ask her again right? so ask her again like she said.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, two weeks in a row is just fine and in fact is quite good because it shows sincerity, massages her ego etc. However, if she says no again, then definitely back off.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if she was interates the second time she'd arrange something

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I think 2 weeks is fine. If she declines a second time it could be because she isn't interested and is avoiding telling you the truth and trying to be polite. At this point you tell her you like her and think she is a wonderful person and would love to get to know her better and if she ever would like to hang out some time to give you a call. Then you give her your number. Now the ball is in her court. You never know, she may come calling one day!

• Just ask her when she's free.

• give it two more days

• if she said no , yeah it seem a bit desperate to keep asking , it be ok to ask again at some point but should make sure she's actually interested first , just cause she added on facebook doesn't mean she was interested , I knew a lot of girls who'd add any guy they talked to at a party to facebook , that by itself doesn't mean she wants to date you

She said she wanted me to tell he really next time I was near by, it wasn't gonna be a rejection of her rejection

she still said no the first time so I'd proceed with caution until your more sure of her interest