What does it mean when a guy always asks for your opinion on things he does or other stuff etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to know what you think about him. I know that seems like a stupid answer, but it really is that. I think he wants to know if what he does/who he is pleases you or if it puts you off. He is seeking your approval because he cares about what you think of him.

If you're in a relationship with him, A possible way to help this is if it is bugging you is to actually tell him more often what you think of him without his prompting. Tell him "Hey, I really like the way you ____. *insert reasons why you like it here, probably the most important part of this* I just wanted to let you know :) "

You boost his confidence and if you do it more often without him having to ask you, I would expect him to stop asking.

Guys need reassurance sometimes too. And girls opinions happen to matter a lot to some of us :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It obviously means that he values your opinion a lot.

What Guys Said 2

• I always ask one friend of her opinion on my outfit and this is because i feel really close to her and i can trust her (i also secretly want to impress her)

• He takes you in high regard.

What Girls Said 0