What's moving too fast in a relationship?

How soon is too soon to start doing sexual stuff in a new relationship? Will he break up with me if I'm not going fast enough for him? Please help lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as too soon, just be comfortable with it and relaxed.

That being said I'm sure some guys will break up if they aren't getting what they want. No big loss, find another guy who is more in line with what you desire

What Guys Said 2

• If you are right for each other, he will respect the pace you want to go at.

• Depends. First two relationships things when way too fast. I was not respected by my 2nd ex. Going off her last and quite lewd text message I may as well been a 6'1 toy. Talk it out and go at a pace you are both comfortable with. If you are being pushed don't just go with the flow like I did. Always voice your concerns. If he doesn't respect your wishes it's a red flag.
    My girlfriend and I are taking things slowly. I thought it was strange at first but I have never been happier.

What Girls Said 2

• Sex from straight away as soon as its official is normal. But you should have dated for a good few weeks before that.

• The right guy will wait with what you're comfortable with. Although my first date with my boyfriend, we heavily made out. However he respected that I didn't want to take things further. It was a few weeks before any under-clothing sexual touching happened. A month before certain "sexual acts " (dependingon your definition of sex) and 5 months before actual sex-sex.