What would you think?

I'm a 25 year young lady. My new boyfriend is 50. I'm over the guys who drink, play games with my emotions, and are afraid to be "in their feelings". He makes me very happy, and no one's opinion can sway me. I'm just curious... what do people actually think when they see us together? What would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love has no number as long as you are over 18

What Guys Said 4

• I know how youfeel. My girl friend is going 11 years older than me. In your case people do probably judge more though

• good luck with children young ma'm

• daddy issues

• I think gold digger. Although you might not be, that's the stereotype

What Girls Said 4

• Id probably think he was a dirty old man. The only reason he isn't playing with your emotions is he knows he isn't going to be able to find another girl at his age.

• I would think ah look at that
    Father and daughter spending time together
    Oh
    Oh wait
    They are making out
    Oh god!

• I personally think this is strange, I mean what can you two really have in common? He is more than two decades older than you. You're interests and favorites can't possibly even be in the same ballpark. Also what does it say about him that he is a 50 year old man content with dating a 25 year old girl and also why is he not married yet? Seems fishy to me.

• I wouldn't want to. But you make a good point.