Why would a guy all of a sudden ignore you out of nowhere and stop texting you?

Me and this guy used to talk a lot almost everyday/All day (he always texted me first) and we both liked each other but we weren't dating dating and then one day (recently) he acted different and just stopped talking to me out of no where for no reason at all. What does this mean? Does this mean he hates me now and I should move on? If so how do I move on because I really like this guy and why does this always happen to me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• from what you said.. i assume you already know what kind of guy he is
    there is a possibility that he is having some problem in his life.
    give him some times..
    guy won't ignore a girl he liked for no reason unless he is a having a big problem or he got another target/crush

Most Helpful Girl

• personal experience. let it go. the minute you do that I swear something triggers in their brains and they start talking to you again. find yourself a distraction for the time being. it's hard but it will work. and honestly he's a guy it's probably something that doesn't even have to do with you but it just feels that way

What Guys Said 4

• It might be that midterms are coming up and he is busy studding for them. Him acting different might be because he is stressed. If you like him after midterms ask him on a date. I'm quite sure that he does not hate you.

He's not in school lol he's done school he's working now

Then something happened give him a bit and try again with him

• you should text him first and ask how he is doing, he will most definitely appreciate it... Unless you did something prior to piss him off

So should I just text him and say "hey how are you" and nope I didn't do anything to piss him off

yep that or like, "hey we haven't talked in a while, how are you?"

• hmmm not sure, maybe he just met a girl he's dating now and didn't wanna tell you? Who knows

• What do you mean this always happens to you?

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't hate you (unless you did something to anger him), he lost interest.

• Honestly he's either really busy with life and shit like that or he isn't interested anymore.. him losing interests can happen epsically if it's you guys were taking everyday. He could've just got bored