What are the expectations of a first date?

I offered to give this cute guy a tour of my college campus. He stared at me a lot in a club we're both in , I introduced myself, and somehow or another later through texting I ended up offering to give a tour. I don't know anything about him really, we haven't talked enough for me to even decide if he is a good person or if I like him. I just saw that he seemed to show an interest in me and I thought he was cute.

I have no idea what to do aside from giving him an actual tour. I want to keep him wanting more. What if we end up kissing mid tour? What if he wants to see my dorm? (Is making out with him going to lay too much on the table?) What do I do? What is your advice on how to plan for this date and how to deal with these situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do what you want. And making out is ok if that is what you want to do and if the vibe and chemistry and right. If you want to do other thing's besides the tour. You and him can go to a museum, park, beach, coffee shop, book store, movie, bowling, pool, etc. So many date stuff you can do with him. But its up to you. If he wants to see your dorm show him but don't have sex with him right away.

Well I mean I'm not going to sleep with the dude before getting married so making out would be the maximum of the relationship. So I would be immediately plateauing in terms of being physical :/

That is good you are waiting for marriage to have sex. Their is nothing wrong with that. A guy you date will have to respect that. Making out isn't bad and at least your honest about it Theis is nothing wrong with being a little physical.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you feel the need to plan everything? Where is the magic in that? I think it would be best to go with the flow just a little.

I've never really dated before so I don't know how much is too much. Or how to deal with certain things. I've had one boyfriend but it's more like we immediately became a couple before actually getting to know eachother

What Guys Said 2

• I just go with the flow and play it by ear. That's usually the best way to go.

• SEX!

What Girls Said 0