You go out on dating show where you go out on a blind date with a girl and she ends up blowing/fucking another guy. What would you do?

You are on a live TV show with a girl and you think things are going well. You get her to laugh a few times and you are putting out your A game to get her to like you. The show basically sets up the date for you and carry you from one place to another based on both your interest. However, during each location there are breaks in between where each person gives feedback on how well the date is progressing. She says "you aren't her type at all" while "you call her hot and think it's going good". Fast forward into the date and you end up singing karaoke with her. However, she leaves you briefly during the date to blow some dude in the male bathroom stall.
You go out on dating show where you go out on a blind date with a girl and she ends up blowing/fucking another guy. What would you do?The cameras catch when you walk in on her sucking a dude off, while he's pressed up against the sinks.
What would you do? [Remember you are on tv]

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just close the door and let them get on with it then add" just as well I didn't settle for him 😠👊😂( him in my case lol) Then walk away with dignity Then I'd turn to the camera and say" any guy out there wanna date... I'm freeee" 😈😂

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I would walk off the show. Simple.

• Both the partners are unfit to go on a date. One is a prostitute and the other is a cheater. if they misbehave with each other , it's not a big deal. After all one gets paid to have sex and the other pays to have sex.

• I would just walk away. Getting cucked for a tv show is not funny. Its just stupid.

• She's not ur girlfriend, who cares?

• Shrug at camera, say 'you win some you lose some" and head off with cameraman in tow to look for someone else.

• I'm glad I'll never be involved with that kind of shit in real life. I'll just let her enjoy whatever the fuck she's doing and I'll be outta there. I'd suspect she would be too good to be true from the beginning of the date. I'd only stick around out of politeness and not flake and ditch from the beginning although realistically, that's exactly what I would probably do. Because from my own gut instinct I could tell they are just too good to be true and probably would not be fit for me anyway.

• I would say he shouldn't steel my woman. I won her 😁😁😁