Girls, How do feel about having the first kiss on the first date?

I know every situation is different... do you guys kinda prefer it would happen or kinda wait

22

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends~ if i like the person, i will kiss them. and, if i'm not sure or not into it, then i won't.

my last first date involved a first kiss about halfway in. things were going well, and it just felt right... but i've been on other dates where i wasn't feeling it and thus didn't go for the smooch. do whatever feels right, and remember that no one (male or female) can force you to do something you aren't super into.

What Girls Said 21

• I think as long as the moment is right and you both signal that you are ready to kiss then go for it. Other than that, a more meaningful relationship develops slowly and probably needs time for this stage to happen. Hope this helps.

• A kiss on the cheek is good. On the lips would be too soon for me.

• I'll only go on a second date if I want to kiss them on the first. And if I want if to happen I somehow make it happen. :) if not it won't.

• Honestly, I've never kissed on the first date. I prefer waiting and seeing a couple more dates after if we still vibe and then go for it when the right moment comes. Sometimes, its the little things that are worth waiting for.

• If I really like they guy then I'd let him kiss me on the first date, providing he doesn't go sticking his tongue right down my throat. Keep it soft and sensual for a first kiss, if it progresses into a relationship then we can mix it up a bit from slow and sensual to rough, sexy and passionate. No slobbering please. Lol... Make me wanna gag!

• It's happened to me already
    I mean if you feel like it, do it, if you don't, just wait
    Don't bother with dating "rules" or whatever, they're irrelevant

• Unless the girl is really flirty and is literally asking and telling you to kiss her during that first date, don't do it. Wait for a few dates to pass and she gives you a sign that she wants more. NEVER force a kiss because that would both push her away, and I'm pretty sure it's kind of illegal.

• It all depends on whether or not the chemistry is there. If the attraction and chemistry is strong, pucker up!

• I dont prefer it unless the guy and the first date is amazing

• I prefer not to. But everyone is different.

• A first kiss should definitely happen on the first date. Definitely. If it doesn't happen the date went badly.

• I had a kiss on my cheek on our first date.
    Next kiss on my lips on the second date. It was nice to be kissed but we are not together anymore. He's an ex now.

• I would like a kiss on the cheek. If he does that, I'll be brave enough to take on his lips if I feel the desire to do so.

• I prefer to save it. I have kissed on the first date, but I so much prefer to wait until at least the next date. Oh my gosh, the build up to a first kiss is amazing.

• only if i'm very attracted to him. a light kiss.

• Depends how the date gose... if it gose well I think a kiss is an amazing way to end it.

• No you should wait tell you been dating 3 months. Do not give your heart away, or wait tell your wedding day?

• I would prefer not too, but that's just me. =)

• if it happens on the first it has to be short and sweet

• I would prefer if we wait. I have my reasons

• I was always a kiss right away girl and then my now husband made me wait... 4 dates... stole my heart away. Now, if I were in the dating world I think I'd wait until I was sure.