We've been dating for over a month. Why doesn't he like my pictures?

We've been dating for over a month. He's met my parents. I've met his. We hit it off from the start. But... why doesn't he like my selfies or any picture I post really. He's constantly telling me how beautiful I am to him. I don't understand. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, this is an issue I've never come across. Anybody on here is only guessing and you really need the truth. Tell him your thoughts and ask if you are mistaken. That gives him lots of room to answer without getting defensive. Maybe he doesn't like you posting them for the world to see. He may want them to be between you and him. I'm guessing, but that would make sense if that is what he feels. A relationship is only as good as the communication between the two people. If he won't talk with you, that is a big problem because you will be left guessing and you never solve anything by guessing unless you get very lucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be he is Not... Into selfies, and doesn't Like the Idea that you are Posting 'Any Picture' I post. It may Bother him but his 'Beautiful' is Silence is Golden.
    He Adores you. Really.
    Good luck. xx

He post selfies of himself?

lol Yes, but it is alright for the goose but not for the gander, as you have well heard. xx

• 28d

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 3

• I don't use social media, why are you gonna bash on someone for not using social media?

He does use his though!

• I don't like my gfs pictures either. Here's the thing, why click a button on a picture and give you some sort of virtual fleeting satisfaction when he can tell you to your face

• You care way too much... Stop worrying about it!

I wouldn't like them on facebook or whatever either...

You sound like you post a lot of them too.

No I don't. Rarely ever do I post a picture of myself.

Don't worry about it. It doesn't mean anything if he likes the picture or not, what matters is that he likes you.

What Girls Said 0