Does Your S. O. Name Call You?

When my boyfriend and I fight, he can get upset and he tells me to "shut the f*ck up", calls me a "b*tch", tells me that i'm not ready to be in a relationship...
Just wondering, when your S. O. is upset, do they name call too?

Most Helpful Guy

• calling someone those names even in argument is never OK. and those word can be more damaging to you and the relationship than the actual disagreement. that i can remember we have never used names like that no mater how big the disagreement.
    respecting your partner isn't just for the good times but also the bad times , if he doesn't respect you find someone who does

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. That is so rude of your boyfriend to do that to you. I was once stuck in an abusive relationship. It started out verbally abusive, he'd basically call me names then it escalated to threatening me. Physical abuse came a bit after.
    I'd get out of the relationship ASAP before it gets worse because you deserve better. A man should NEVER disrespect you

What Guys Said 1

• Never. If we curs each other so it means we have no respect for each other. Other words shouldn't be in a relationship with a person that don't respect me

What Girls Said 3

• My ex once called me a c*nt when I wouldn't pick up my phone after he just got done breaking up with me because of something stupid we were arguing about. I never called him anything worse than a jerk. I don't think it's right for someone to call you harsh names when being in arguments because once you both cool off from it you regret what you had said but it's not something you can ever take back.

• No... absolutely not. That's disrespectful. We never call names like that.

• No he does not.
    And I wouldn't stand for it if he did. Talk out a problem with me like a mature adult or get out of my life. Don't have patience for people who talk to loved ones that way.