Girls/Guys Have You Ever Met The Perfect ONE?

Have you ever met the perfect person (gets along with you, treats you like a queen/king, makes you smile) but the ONLY thing, was that you were not attracted to that person at all physically?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've stopped looking for anyone to go out with or date for more than 10 years ago already. Have enough problems right now in life that I don't have the time or focus to invest in looking for anyone even if they were the "perfect" one for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've met the perfect one, but he says he doesn't want a relationship with anyone right now.

He is my dream guy honestly.

What Guys Said 1

• I have (i think) but I may have let her slip through my finger. But I was (am) very attracted to her, she is perfect in every sense of the word.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Part of meeting the "perfect" person for me, will include physical attraction. Otherwise they are not really perfect..

I meant emotionally perfect

I see, well physical attraction is important in a healthy relationship. Lack of physical attraction can lead to lack of affection and physical intimacy.