Is there any country where guys seeking for taller girls?

In States, most guys prefer short girls. Is there any country where tall girls are strongly demanded? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The northern European girls here complain bitterly that if they are short guys aren't interested in them.

In reality some guys in the states like tall, some guys there like short. Male view of female height is much less universal than how women view men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I've had most guys approach me in Australia, also Korea & Japan for some reason (although I'm not sure if it wasn't just because I'm white there :/ )
    Hell, I live in the tallest country in the world and even here guys prefer shorter women 😂

What Guys Said 14

• I'm Swedish and I guess we have a reputation of liking taller girls. Maybe because we're generally tall in this country. That being said, When us guys discuss this it's pretty even in terms of who likes what. Some say they like tall women and then get weird looks from other guys (though that's often coming from shorter guys). I personally advise you to not care so much about your height. All guys are different and if you're cool and good looking we'll like you either way :)

"I'm Swedish and I guess we have a reputation of liking taller girls." is it? independent from your national height, do most guys prefer taller than average or shorter than average girls?

well I don't know. but did you REALLY see tinder profiles that demand tall girls? it is quite ridiculous you know :D ahaha

I don't know what guys say in Their profiles But someone complained about it saying that guys wanted tall girls. I have no clue. I only look for girls and they often write that they want tall guys.

• The Netherlands. They basically have no choice, there's just tall girls over there xD

• Yes, all of them.

• I'm a tall guy and I love tall girls, but they don't seem to care for me. Oddly, it's the really short girls who are most into me.

• I hear stuff is different in the Nordic countries. But for the most part, men have to be taller and women shorter all around the world.

Wow. Where did you hear that? Do you have any nordic friends?

Agree. I am 5'4" and even I have trouble finding boyfriend here (sweden)
      Guys here are the most height nazi men around the world i guess.

@littlegirlturk holy fuck really? :D I wonder that reddit tho :F

• Well it'd be easier if taller girls didn't look exclusively for even taller guys.

• Denmark.

• 1. What do you mean by demanded?
    2. Would you fly to that country?
    3. I am sure everyone likes tall girls too

• I like women around my height. Short women are kinda meh to me.

• I don't care about the height.

• I believe in turkey tallers girls are prefered more.

• What's your height?

• How tall?
    And won't you mind being taller than a man?

• I actually don't care about height, and I'm from the US. But I heard in Scandinavia, taller girls are preferred

Ah where did you hear that? :D

Some girls on GaG were complaining about it

Hmm interesting ::D

What Girls Said 5

• Scandinavia and Amsterdam have some of the tallest guys on average in Europe so those countries should be a good choice.

I see so many tall girls that are alone and super tall guys with super short girls here actually hahaha, I live in Amsterdam by the way :P

• Scandinavia! :) (or the nordic countries as someone already mentioned)
    A lot of girls and guys are very tall there and its sexy with tall people.
    I am from Scandinavia so I know :)

• East Asia

• Denmark

Do you live in denmark?

• Scandinavia, where girşs under 175cm is turn off for most guys.