🤔Ladies What type of man would you rather have?

Type of man would you rather have? There the occasional handsome guy but sometimes ha some guys are lazy and they cheat and lie and play head games. Ooooorrr there's the other type of guy, the not so attractive, very different type of guys that are loyal, clean and attentive and one what romantic.

Now on the up side you'll have a pretty boy and every other head will turn to see what belongs to you when you walk down the street.😌😘😘😘😗😗

but the downside is you'll half to clean up after him and sometimes help him and pick him up and all sorts of stuff... That doesn't sound very fun😁

On on the upside of a not so attractive guy, you'll feel emotionally secured cuz he's loyal and romantic. You'll also feel financially secured cuz he takes care of you and buys food and pays bills and he's a hard worker.

but downside is he's not so attractive, he makes you feel like the queen of the world but not many Heads turn to see what's yours and he often says very weird and different things, he's very educated and far from lazy, you'll see his brilliance begin to rise to the surface by the second or third conversation.

Pretty boy is (A)

Ugly boy is (B)

take me your pick ladies 👌🏽😌

• Pretty boy
    29% (6)38% (3)31% (9)Vote
  • Ugly boy
    71% (15)62% (5)69% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If this kind of man exists, introduce me to him because i am looking for someone like him (laughing) and honestly, this sentence doesn't matter at all "You'll also feel financially secured" since this man really makes a woman feel emotionally secure, no hard games, betraying, flirting friends, posting bullshits on social networking, tags etc, no acting like a lost teenager who doesn't know what he wants in life and being emotionally immature trying to test a woman.
    Life is too short for living with suffering and it would be perfect if we could really have or find someone who could help us to grow up emotionally, personally and professionally in our life, someone who keeps conserving the best values and of course, someone mentally evolved, because when we get older, good conversations and memories will be all what we'll have to keep each other company. company

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your poll is going to be fixed because you used the world ugly. As long as guy B is "acceptable" they'd pick him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well I say that because I relate guy b to myself, I'm not exactly ugly but I'm also not some pretty boy either. Money comes to me with ease but I have the hardest time attaining the women I want. I'm in amazing shape, I workout a lot a lot, I'm just not very attractive facial wise😔🙈😂 lol my friend is attractive like a male model but he's lazy as shit and he has more girls then he can keep up with. But I have trouble just attaining 1 girl I want, this is because I often say weird things and I'm not so attractive in the face like he is. Girls seem to obviously always choose him over me though lol. I'm not salty I'm just curious about females choices in men, this is why I put up this post

• Show All
    • 1mo

I see. Well looks attract attention and then he obviously knows how to talk them away from his flaws. By your own admission you say weird things and basically don't seem to talk up your strengths.

RJ's response is probably the best, a balance of both is ideal and you say you're not ugly so work on your image projection.

• 1mo

Lol it's soo difficult for me not to respond with retaliation but shit. (Perhaps your right)😁

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't date either of these dudes.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol why not RJ?😌😅

• Show All
    • 1mo

Oh my aggressive side ain't a secret lmao.

I'm a cancer.

• 1mo

Wtf I'm a cancer to lol deja vu I'm June 25th

• A normal guy who loves me and cares for me.
    👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 my current boyfriend satisfies this criteria. I am happy with him.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

On a scale 1-10 how handsome is he?

• Show All
    • 1mo

The rating is 8-ish

• 1mo

Lol ok then

• the ideal guy is balanced
    but of the two choices, i go with B
    though i could do without the "often says weird" things

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hahahaha I mean it would keep life exciting and full of new things. When a person says and does and thinks the same, life becomes rather boring and stagnant. Wouldn't you agree?

• 1mo

if weird means "not boring and stagnant" then I agree. but they can't have me going insane!

• 1mo

Hahaha the more excitement the better! Get out of your comfor zone... Life is full of obstacles, trials and tribulations. You should embrace them! The comfort zone is the boring zone, you never take chances and try new shit... That's because you feel safe and relaxed when you know everything will turn out exactly how you expect and know it will...😌 That's the way I see it but I also see it from your point of view

• I don't date boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Second definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why do attractive guys have to be lazy and have a bad personality lol hell I've met many attractive guys who are the most sweetest things you will meet and many ugly guys who are ugly inside and out

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Most super attractive guys I know have a nice personality TOWARDS FEMALES!!!😌😂😂 but once we're solo then the shit talking comes to the surface and the insults and all the bitches they've fucked lol. The stories come out about how she gave him head or sex at the beach or beating people up lol they're not all lazy la y but a lot of them get women to take care of them financially lol I'm sure you e had boyfriends ask you for money before at least once or twice lol