Guys, are razor bumps an issue for you?

I'm very sensitive down there and I hate shaving. However I have a boyfriend, so I have to make the effort. He asked me to shave it clean one time and I declined. Anyway last time I noticed that when he was about to go down there were a few small bumps. He didn't flinch of anything and continued with what he intended to do. I am very self conscious about it since although I told him about bumps beforehand.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• They do not care that much about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm so worried now I'm seeing my boyfriend today and my razor bumps are worse than ever!

• 1mo

Come on! Such things happen. You're being worried for no reason.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be more worried having to do what you don't want to do because of a selfish prick of a boyfriend. Stop shaving and you DON'T have to make an effort. It's your pussy

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I don't shave it entirely. I just neaten the edges and trim the majority. My boyfriend likes fully shaven and I said that doesn't work for me. He just said he preferred when my hair is shorter down there when he goes Down on me. I think this works well.

• No wouldn't care. I think they are shaving bumps I get them when I shave my beard. If you use shaving cream and after shave though I never get them. I'm guessing you don't do this? If not you should try.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I use shaving cream and this is still happens

• na. that is normal.. any guy who has an issue with that is just being wayyyy too picky

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!