Guys, are razor bumps an issue for you?

I'm very sensitive down there and I hate shaving. However I have a boyfriend, so I have to make the effort. He asked me to shave it clean one time and I declined. Anyway last time I noticed that when he was about to go down there were a few small bumps. He didn't flinch of anything and continued with what he intended to do. I am very self conscious about it since although I told him about bumps beforehand.

Most Helpful Girl

• They do not care that much about that.

I'm so worried now I'm seeing my boyfriend today and my razor bumps are worse than ever!

Come on! Such things happen. You're being worried for no reason.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be more worried having to do what you don't want to do because of a selfish prick of a boyfriend. Stop shaving and you DON'T have to make an effort. It's your pussy

I don't shave it entirely. I just neaten the edges and trim the majority. My boyfriend likes fully shaven and I said that doesn't work for me. He just said he preferred when my hair is shorter down there when he goes Down on me. I think this works well.

• No wouldn't care. I think they are shaving bumps I get them when I shave my beard. If you use shaving cream and after shave though I never get them. I'm guessing you don't do this? If not you should try.

I use shaving cream and this is still happens

• na. that is normal.. any guy who has an issue with that is just being wayyyy too picky

What Girls Said 0