Boyfriend doesn't spend time with me?

the past weekend my boyfriend asked me to spend the weekend with him at his apartment. he said he wanted to spend time with me. I drove my car an hour to see him since he doesn't have a car and is working on getting one. we went to dinner and a movie Saturday. then from midnight to 4am he took my car to hang out with his friends and left me at the apartment alone. no cable TV just movies to watch till I fall asleep. he claimed it got boring and nothing else to do in town so he went to hang with his friends and smoke and talk. he hung out with his guy friends the whole weekend. Me and him did not spend time together the whole weekend. I thought he wanted to spend time with me as in take me places hang with me. he spends time with his guy friends everyday. am I wrong for thinking he didn't want to spend time with me? we are both 24 years old.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Boyfriend doesn't spend time with me?
    I imagine when your boyfriend says he wants to spend time with you he likely means have sex with you but he's willing to front enough with a dinner/movie.

"then from midnight to 4am he took my car to hang out with his friends and left me at the apartment alone."
    LMFAO. He might be primarily seeing you for your car/sex.