Would Anyone Date or Have a Relationship With a Bisexual?

I mean, would you?

Today is National Coming Out Day, and I finally realized that F it, I'm freaking bisexual and I basically told everyone today but not my parents and I am fine with that.

Now that is out of the way, I'm just curious about would straight guys and lesbians would consider dating a bisexual woman?

I am not into the whole poly thing, or threesomes. And to me, cheating is cheating no matter what gender and I am a super one person woman (I only date one person, not two people at the same time)

I am just wondering is all

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it before in the past and It wasn't a big deal. It was kinda funny because we used to joke about it and her jokes with other girls or some of her funny stories and even taught me some insight tricks or truths to some myths or not about women.

So from my experience, my partner being bi sexual or bi curious doesn't' really concern me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I wouldn't the thought of him sucking dick would turn me off completely

What Guys Said 28

• Do you want to date someone who is seeing someone else as well, regardless of gender? Just remember, no one is born Bi. Gay, yes, but Bi is a choice and that makes it different. If sex is a recreation or for entertainment like it is for most your age, then I guess it really doesn't matter.

Being bisexual is not a choice!!! There's a reason why there is a B in the LGBTQA!! We do exist just like gays and lesbians! Can't believe you said that I don't exist!

Really? I'm not going to shut up. I know that we are real and bisexuality is a real sexual orientation just like gays and lesbians and honestly, some of them are just as closed minded as you! I am going to stand up for my sexuality!

Thats the beauty of this country. You can believe or say whatever you want. It doesn't matter if others don't agree. The huge problem with this is that idiots like you want to take away those rights from people who don't think like you. You cry about and march for tolerance from us, but have none for what we think. In my humble opinion you can go to hell and that has nothing to do with you being Bisexual. I won't waste anymore time on you. Again, believe what you want, you have that freedom.

• I married a bisexual who said that part of her life was behind her. Within two years, she cheated on me with another woman, then said she wanted a divorce because I got laid off from my job. Do I need to explain my feelings on the subject?

• I have dated two bisexuals in the past and they were faithful.

• Yes... I would date someone who is like you.

My thing is that if the person wasn't as serious about me and there was a potential outcome where they left me because they wanted someone who could give them what I couldn't then I would have a hard time wanting to put in my emotional energy if they might run.

• No chance that would never work no way

• I married one. Does that count? ;-)

• I never have, but if some girl likes me and she's bi sexual. I would date her. I'm not a shallow person.

• I'd have some reservations about the matter honestly, but mostly would feel jealous and view other people as potential competition to steal my girl. But on the bright side, we both would have a love of the female form in common with each other.

• sure I would. I don't see any reason why it would make a difference

• I wouldn't have a problem with dating or even being in a relationship with someone that's bisexual.

• not a chance in hell. no way.

• I dated a bisexual girl so yes i would

• I don't want to roll the dice on getting an S. T. D. every week, so no, I wouldn't be open to it. I don't HATE you if you're bi, I just can't have the only type of relationship I'm interested in with you, which would be a "closed" relationship. I'm not gonna be sleeping around on you with other dudes or with other women, and I need that to be a mutual thing. Or else I have no use for the benefits of a relationship with you. Nothing personal.

she clearly stated that cheating is cheating no matter the gender, which means she has no intentions of being with both at the same time in her life

• I had once in an open relationship. Those were some interesting times.

• Hell no

• being bi I would be hypocritical not to

• Deffinitley

• I did, 3 times... lost them all to a gal... not that I could blame them... I'd have dumped ME for THEM too lol

• If I can't get a threesome and they don't cheat, what's the difference?

• Bi is fine but be prepared for guys wanting a threesome

• I dated a bi sexual girl before, she was hot

• It would be really hypocritical of me if I did dislike someone because of them being bisexual.

• Nope.

• OoooOoo seems like a sexy relationship

• no there stupid

• yes just for a fun time that's it

• I guess I would

• lol, who in their right mind is going to come out today? of course people don't accept it, so, why would they?

and no, i wouldn't

What Girls Said 10

• I'm bi, so of course I would.

• Hell no. You either like girls or guys, there is no both when it comes to me. I don't want my boyfriend looking at guys when he should be looking at me only.

• My boyfriend had some bi curious thoughts. I made him to be 100% straight or I'm leaving.

• No I wouldn't.

• Sure.

• Nope. Deal breaker right there. My man has to be completely straight.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No...

• Nope I think it's disgusting double dipping into everything.

• I thought about it but nah caz I'd feel insecure thinking he wants a man not me