Are men or women (generally) more jealous?

I'm in a relationship and I'm just wondering if its me or him who's most likely to become jealous. (I know everyone's different, but in general)

0|1
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I got to go with men on this one!

Girls can barely do anything and guys begin wondering is she trying to come onto me.

So if a girl looks over in a guys direction.. he thinks she's interested.

If she bends over to tie her shoe, pick up a dropped bill... she doing it because she's interested

She talks to the cashier a certain way, she's obviously elevating her tone to attract the guy two people down in line... she must be interested

Guys confuse every girl action with interest and therefore, those guys start getting a look of "maybe I should approach" or her boyfriend is probably a loser, or I don't see a ring... we BF's pickup on those looks, or at least we think we do and therefore ITS GOING DOWN!!!
    media.giphy.com/media/zSbNvl2uGXG1i/giphy.gif
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...y3lvH51s917bwo1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I think it doesn't have anything to do with sex, it's based more on personality. I know both guys and girls who get crazy jealous about nothing and in the same way I know guys and girls who don't get jealous from anything (even when in my opinion they definitely should)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no true answer, It's a matter of opinion. The most common answer most people would say is women. I've seen guys and girls go through enormous lengths to spy on their spouse or significant other to the point I think they miss their calling as private investigators or something.

I do think naively that everyone deserves reasonable doubt and thats all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both can become some what jealous. Some are more than the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, and it's not even close.

I've seen women get jealous when a guy likes another woman's pic - even if she's not in it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been jealous over anything, but maybe it's just my personality. I think that guys would get a little more jealous. Well, not really JEALOUS per se, but more possessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one who's more likely to get jealous when I'm in a relationship

0|0
    0|0