Why does guy disappear and appear again?

I can't seem to look at him anymore. I'm not sure if I lost intrest in him. I'm moving soon with my work and he knows this, apparently he's helping us move.
So we had something in the beginning but then it died off. Like he disappears and I forgot about him, but then he appeared again. And started giving me signs again. And disappear and appear so I decided to forget him because I'm moving anyways this week. Now he's not disappearing anymore I've seen him everyday last week and this week he told my boss he's helping us move. I don't know what he wants or trying to do. I can't even look at him anymore because I'm hurt. The fact that he didn't want to appear until the week before I move makes me feel some type of way. I'm not sure maybe he didn't want to make a move because we worked together. But now that im moving he probably wants to make a move but i find it useless. i just don't know so what does this all means?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe just coincidence?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter. He's unstable. You would be wasting your time with someone like him.

0|0
    0|0