Please RANK this first date?

Just went on first date with a co-worker of mine... He is seeing another lady, barely and no title. So we met at a bar and his focus entirely on me, we had playful banter and he had his arm on he back of my chair. After a drink and appetizers we walked over to the movie theatre and he bought some more snacks (kept asking if I wanted anything). He didn't make a move at all... I took initiative and cuddled up to him with my head on his shoulder and then he put his hand on my knee and rested his head stop mine. We had some flirty moments with the twizzlers trying to feed eachother☺️ After the movie it was early morning and he walked me to my car he said "I had a good time" and we kissed, but then he kinda pulled away and we parted one more kiss. He text me to tell him when I made it home safely and again he had a good time. He's working today and I'm off but I havnt heard from him... Is that weird? Do you think he likes me or he's just confused about things right now? I dunno what his intentions areπŸ€”

1mo Soo today is the first day we have worked together since our date... He is back to his playful antics and once got in my way as I was crossing paths with him so I had to stop and go around... He was giving me this "arrogant flirty" kinda look lol... What does he want from me?

Most Helpful Guy

• @Lioness going on what you've described about your first date, it sounds positive πŸ˜†πŸ‘
    He likes you a lot so therefore was playing it safe as to not come across as a sleaze or rather being desperate! The fact that he told you to text him when you arrived home safely and saying he had a good time tells you that a 2nd date should be forthcoming.

Don't over analyse things okay because it's only going to make you feel paranoid!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure. I mean, there wasn't even a kiss. Plus, the guy is dating someone else. It was sort of romantic though, so I will give it a 7 perhaps?

Thanks for your reply😊 We did kiss but he didn't want a full on make out session I suppose lol

What Guys Said 5

• Based on this story, no doubt: he likes you a lot.
    He may not like to speak to much about it at work, that's not a big surprise.
    Just send him a nice text if you like, I'm convinced you'll get a nice one back :D
    Enjoy the butterflies <3 <3

@Hand222 can I ask, what makes u think he likes me a lot? He hasn't contacted me since 😕

Unfortunately yes though you never know... things may one day go bust between them and than, if you like it, there may be an opening. Patience required if you want your chance one day :D

Eh it's whatever

• 10 he seems nice and he didn't make a move

• He's divided.

• It sounds generally positive, though I guess we don't know where he is with the other girl. Give it a few days and see if he asks for another date. If he does, you're in good shape.

Thank you for your reply... He said he was getting attached to her but he liked me before she came into the picture so I guess now he's confused?

Well, if he does ask you out on another date and if you're interested, all I'm saying is you can increase your chances by making it a great date.

I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. He said he was getting attached to her so I guess he suck between old underdeveloped feelings for me and new, stronger feelings for her? Who wins?

• This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

Nothing good becomes of this.

He may have realized this.

What did u copy and paste this?

Yes, from a question I posed some time ago. The subject always comes up. It is so common, I tire of repeating myself, so I do a cut and paste job. Already in my clipboard for today's round of answers I'll give :)

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe I could help what's his age? Does he have kids? Is it the mother of his children? Does he seem like the serious type of guy?

Thanks for helping! He is 38... No kids... He's a jokester/ playful. The girl he's been seeing he knew back in HS where they hooked up but I don't think anything serous. She has 2 kids.

He doesn't exactly have any "young girls"chasing g him lol

I feel with men it could be any age, you'd think he would want to settle? Sorry to hear you're back and forth. Regardless if a man wants you nothing will stop him from getting you so it should happen if not he's up to something