DADS FRIEND SENT ME A PICTURE OF HIMSELF?

my dads friend literally got a hold of my phone number and sends me kissy faces and XO's all day and tried to shove his credit card in my pocket + now tonight he sent me a photo of himself... like a weird selfie next to a bong. ... wtf help.

he's 63 im 23. ew. i told my dad and he thinks its funny, my dad and i are not close so i wouldn't expect him to be fatherly and protective. any one have advice + he's married.

Most Helpful Guy

• OHH GOD he is weird
    yeah stay away from him
    and your father is dumb

Most Helpful Girl

• Block and delete that person's number as that is harassment. The shame of your dad, he is not being a father. And I can see why your not so close. If this harassment continues, be prepared to report him. Because that is very inappropriate. Be very careful.

thank you my father and i do not get a long for these reasons, i don't find stuff like this funny ... and he has been obsessed with me for months, MONTHS.

yes my mom finds it strange and is two seconds away from bringing it up to his wife.

@lovesucks111

Okay, at least she knows what is going on. But she should also be careful because you don't know what his mindset is like. This should not be going on for months. He needs to stay away from you, and a restraining order is going to be needed.

What Guys Said 7

• Wtf. Just because he is 63 you are going to reject him? Women these days man..

• Tell him you have a shit eating fetish. Hopefully that will scare him off! lol

• Weird... I think he's been taking too much rips from the bong maybe. Either way kind of creepy and it's almost like he's trying to buy you or something.

aka avoid at all costs.

• Block his number. Simple enough

• Should jill off to it.

• Block him... that's the only thing I can think of at this stage that's not criminal...

• Send some guys over his house to talk

What Girls Said 12

• Tell him that those texts make you feel uncomfortable. It is not necessary for him to send you those messages. You can also block his number. If after you asked him to stop, and he continues you can file a police report if you believe it is necessary, because that is sexual harassment.

• Just block his number and you're good.

• Expose his ass for creep he is.

• All I can tell you is that dad is a legend. I want to have a dad like that.

• Block his number

• Block his number

• That's weird AF. Tell other people you know and trust. Tell the dude you feel uncomfortable and it's not funny to you. Tell your dad to step the fuck up and tell his friend to back off.

• Tell his wife

• Gross - tell him to cut it out or you will file a restraining order

• pretty fucking weird
    tell his wife!

• Just ignore him... If it gets more serious tell your dad again!

• I'd tell either the man's wife, the police, or at least someone who you are comfortable with. What ever you do, don't let it go unoticed. Tell an authority figure.