Did my Ex boyfriend ruin another potential relationship for me? Is it worth is to ask the guy I was dating what happened?

Long story short I had been dating a guy for a while and things seemed to be going good. The he asked me out for a date and stood me up. I haven't gotten a text from him since. I texted him one time to ask if he was alright and never got a reply. My ex has been known to ruin things for me and these two are friends on facebook. My ex also knew we were dating. Is it possible he messaged the guy I was dating and ruined it for me? And if it is then is it even worth my time to ask the guy was dating about it?

What Guys Said 1

• Possible? Yes. But you have no proof of it. My suggestion straight up ask the dude in person.

There is no chance of me seeing either of them in person. We are older and do not go to the same colleges

The guy who stood you up? That's who I mean to ask in person. Put him on the spot. See if he says anything

What Girls Said 1

• Why would he do something like that? The guy probably bailed for different reasons.