Dating step sister?

So I've been dating this girl for a year and a half and our parents married today and I don'tknow what to do. Should we break up? Should we stay together? Take a break? What do you think.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As you not related by blood it should be fine by this way but another thing is that you should gather with your *new* family and explain the whole situation and see what will they think of it. To be honest with you, if you all live together it will be a shitty situation if your parents are against it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You started dating her BEFORE they married. Also, you don't share genes. So should be ok.

• as long as you are not blood I don't see the problem you should stay together. but your parents might think it's weird since they might look at the both of you as son and daughter

• If you were already dating before that then I don't think it should change things but it is an unusual set of circumstances but I guess you won't have far to go to pick her up but a break up would be really hard