How many of y'all have talked to an ex in any shape for or fashion after you've been apart?

• I have...
  • I have not...

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is alsio my ex and was my first sexual partner and relationship all in one , me her do coffee most days.
    I also see a couple of ex bfs /fbw around too. Never had bad break ups either it wasn't wotking and we both knew it so knew the end was comming so easy to stay friendly with them

What Girls Said 3

• Shit last time I saw my ex he was chasing me around a part trying hit me 😂😂😂bi told him to stay the fuck away from me then he got knocked out by someone. Oh well

• I'm friends with and occasionally see one ex and his wife. It's a little unavoidable because I'm so close to his family that our paths just cross. We workout at the same gym too.
    His wife is nice and so I'm just happy for him.

• Well most of the people I dated were people I met through friends and so I end up bumping into some of them, some often and some on rare occasions.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't spoken to either of my two serious exes since the breakups. I like it better that way.