What does it mean? (Guys, I need your opinion)

Okay. So me and my boyfriend have been together for a 6 weeks now. Not a big deal. Were both very intimate. We've held hands pretty openly. And we have a lot in common. I want to kiss him on the cheek or slap his ass(Or both) next time I see him. Which is this Wednesday, my b day. He's shorter than me, so if were both sitting next to each other this will work well. Our friends will be there for some of the time. Kiss/slap ass in front of friends?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sort of taken back that you feel that slapping his ass is in the same league as a kiss on the cheek.

I don't know if I can speak for other guys, but to me getting slapped on the ass by a girl would feel very emasculating and unwanted. Kiss him on the cheek instead

What Girls Said 1

• You wouldn't have to be doing it constantly, would you... because if not then I'm sure if you don't want to do that in front of your friends then you'll have at least some time by yourselves.

• No not anything constantly. And I meant kissing him in front of our friends.

• Yeah. So you would prefer to kiss him in front of them? I don't see why they'd have a problem with it.