A bit confused?

I started talking to this guy some years back... but we didn't end up together. I moved on and years later he asked me out for drinks. While we were there... We had tons of fun and laughed a lot. Also... he told me that I turned him on to a different atmosphere and how good we looked together. He told me not to give up on him because he isn't giving up on me. What does that mean? The real reason why we never got together years ago is because he dated someone else. He apologized for his behavior... Saying he was wrong for a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I turned him on to a different atmosphere" ... that's a new one lol. Never heard that before.

Well he seems really into you, what concerns me about what you've said is that I think he thinks you're just as into him, which I'm guessing you're not? Plus, telling you how good you look together, in who's opinion? His? I question him saying that. It's always a red flag to me when someone says that. It's one thing if someone else says that about the two of you, but for him to say it? I don't know, maybe it's just me but I always question guys true intentions when they say that to a woman. I've never said that to a woman nor would I. I wouldn't even think to. It's bold and presumptuous to me. Anyway, I would just go with your gut feelings and also be honest with him about how you feel so he doesn't get carried away with his feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's honest, but you know him better.

What Guys Said 3

• i think he meant to say, that he wants to end up with you so dont give up on me

So do you think he loves me a lot?

Ok so now your thinking like I was. I'm like you love me now? But you got with some other woman? I don't wanna be sloppy seconds.

i dont know what you meant to say but i told you all the possibilities

• He is really honest about it... he's not playing you... spend more time together and give him an opportunity to ask you out...

• My guess is now he really wants you. He things you wanted him all that time ago hense the "don't give up on me" he thinks you love him.

Well honestly he was the one who got with someone else years ago. We went out for drinks... but I question his motives. He told me that he appreciates me and trusts me... but I'm not sure at this point that I trust him.

What Girls Said 0