So here is my deal?

Friday I'm going see girl I was going out with who dumped me suddenly. She's very independent scared of the commitment cause of her past.. and thinks she worried she's never gonna need be with someone

so we been together for 2 months and she said it's been amazing to good to be true and has been very happy... reason she broke up with me I believe is she got worried cause I myself in a bit of a huff after made we plans and she ditched them go with friends and then expected to talk about it for sudden change of plans and I said aww it's fine don't worry... now I know that was wrong of me in all account I shouldn't of been huffy especially with her being independent and I should of listened. so now i want show her I am the guy she first met and make her happy as I was doing before so my chances are 50/50 tbh

whay does everybody think or there advise for me. Cause right I am so scared of not getting her back :/ ?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you did anything wrong. she shouldn't have bailed out on you. so you gave her some attitude, no big deal. just the fact that she's coming over says she is still willing to try. she sounds like s B

Yeah I get what you mean had a bad week I was having but with her being independed and struggling with commitment I just hope she can give it a go again and work on it and not let her past ruin what she can have and her happiness

• Don't try to rush things, because that will obviously make her run towards the opposite direction. Don't try to make her change her mind. Tell her that if that's her decision, you will respect it. Don't be needy/desperate.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her you are sorry for what happened and you only got in a huff because you want to be with her and miss her. Tell her you want to forget what happened and be together.

Hey I have but I think with her being a very independent women that she's bit stubborn I hope I can win her over but it's gonna be tough. I just need hope she believes me and will want to try and yes I understand she can go life just by herself but she can do life with someone

Try some flowers.