How does it make you feel when someone responds to your text immediately?

Does it make you feel creeped out, do you think it's cool, is it helpful, do you tend not to respond right away if you feel the first response is so sudden?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think too much of it. They're probably on their phone at the time or they're interested. Not worth reading into it too much.

What Girls Said 15

• i think that they were probably on their phone when i texted them. i don't read into it more than that.

• I love it if it's someone I'm really into responding me fast I really hate waiting for a long time a response haha

• Depends on the person. It's nice when they respond right away because it tells me they have time to talk.

• I prefer it when someone texts back straight away, and that whole 'take a pause before you send a message' thing is stupid.

• i like it. no it's not creepy. if I'm not busy in respond immediately.

• I think it's so awesome

• I think that fast responses are absolutly ok. :) i don't like people to which it takes like million years to resonse. Nobody likes that. Just try not to make it a big deal. Like if you're texting with a friend. :)

• Depends on my relationship to the person is.

• Amazing

• I respond as soon as I see the text and like to feel the same in kind

• It's only creepy if thy reply as if they know exactly what you're going to say next.

• I love it when people respond back quickly! It makes me feel wanted and cared about. Usually I respond back twice as fast as they did. Lol. 😂

• I really like it. Why would it be creepy honestly?
    The things I hate the most is when he doesn't respond immediatly; he make me feel unwanted.

• 1|0
  • i would be so happy

What Guys Said 8

• honestly, depends who it is.

• I don't think anything about it. They probably just happened to have their phone in their hands at that time.

• Everyone knows everyone these days always has a phone on them. So I am not surprised and rather expect an answer right away. I always answer right away too. People who don't are assholes

• If it's a girl i like it makes me feel happy knowing she want's to talktalk, or if she responds quick. But sometimes they might be busy so it takes a while.

• Surprised - not many people do that.

• A breath of fresh air usually.

• Loved

• It's a little freaky.