Am I a slut/whore as some people have told me (details below)?

I want to date a guy who has rich parents and he is willing to buy me kanye tickets and plane tickets to get to kanye and costly dinners. But I don't really like him for his personality. He's hot too. So, opinions.

1mo Does it matter if my parents earn minimum wage and I lived in a trailer park for 12 years?

Most Helpful Guy

• Opinion 1) there is nothing wrong with wanting a guy who can support you financially and give you the things you want. Whether you are used to living well off, or are used to less money, and want more.

Opinion 2) using that person ONLY for what they can do for you, and not actually liking them or loving them, letting them get sex in order to get treats from them, is slutty and whorish. Why not find a rich, or well to do, guy who you ACTUALLY could like and love, who ACTUALLY loves you?

Opinion 3) Two parents, making minimum wage, if they work full time and stay together, can be up to 40 grand a year for a household. That is more than my father brings in, making $22 an hour, annually.

Opinion 4) Kanye?

Verdict: While being with a guy who can and will spend money on you to make you happy IS NOT WRONG, just as a guy wanting a girl who is young and beautiful is not wrong, I don't see why it should be a trade of youth and beauty for cash and Kanye tickets.
    Using a guy for his money: whore behavior
    Having a guy who spends money on you because you guys love each other: not whore behavior.

Find someone you actually like, and get the perks (like Kanye tickets and nice dinners, and jewelry, etc), without feeling like you're using him just as he uses you!

Dude 22/hour is greater then my like 14 dollar an hour combined income (you're talking about the minimum wage for white people when that doesn't apply to my mom she's Mexican so she gets the Mexican minimum wage)
      But thanks for your opinion!

fuck not allowing us to edit posts.
      two weeks worth, not too weeks worth. I hate stupid typos. Hate it more when I can't fix them.

@ksoma nice info. good to know. +1 for my knowledge. woohoo.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sad, at your age.

It's also funny cos she's not just using the guy but the money from his parents.
      Living in a trailer park and with parents earning minimum wage, I'd have thought there would be some respect for money, income and hardwork. Good to see dreams, but these kind of one-off experiences are just flakey. Why you wanna drag around a guy for your whims when you're not even respecting him?

I'm not saying it's wrong if you're taking and using these opportunities. You're getting to explore things in the capitalist world and these are definitely experiences you'll remember. But what kind of attitude do you have towards the guy, and how does this guy see you? It's not just about you using someone's money, but are you letting yourself be used by a guy because he has money? Even if you haven't had sex, and even if you're technically "not planning to", because he's taking you around on "his money" he's definitely gonna ask you for sex sooner or later. And it shouldn't turn out that he says... "No sex? Then pay up for all this shit I spent on you!"

Earning 500k/year is a hell load of effort they've dedicated themselves to. Money don't come easy. I don't even know how to react here cos I'm feeling like these guys have pushed themselves into being workaholics so much that they may have neglected their own son and making up to him means giving him money. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does this guy work? Are you working or earning yourself? Using that kinda earned money feels so different. You actually have this satisfaction that "you can afford this now".

And let's say this guy runs outta money one day. But he's been all good and genuine to you. Would you still support him if he didn't have any money? Or would you go and hit on some other guy who can take you round the world?

What Guys Said 39

• a slut? no. a whore? as in someone who trades sex for goods and services? not technically but sort of

but i think what you mentioned here certainly sounds like the definition of a gold digger

• No, your not a slut you are a gold digging whore though. And the reason you are is that you are their because of money, no different then a prostitute, you are using him which makes you a gold digger. It doesn't make you a slut because you are not sleeping around with a bunch of people. It does however make you a pretty shitty person.

Why did you make a new account?

@Bandit74 My email account got hacked and they altered all of my accounts linked to that email account (which was pretty much all of my accounts). I was able to get back all of them but my original G@G account. I made this one in the hopes that I could find a way to get my original account back. Its frustrating to say the least.

• Nothing to do with slut/whore, you just want a sugar daddy that's all. At least you're being honest about it.

• now it makes a girl a slut for not liking a guy for his personality? damn lol. to be a girl.

• not a slut but probably a gold digger.

• Not technically... But you're a gold digger.

Also, you could probably a guy who would get you that shit with his own money. :-P

*get a guy

I can't fucking Swype on this thing.

Haha I got it but idt I could get a guy yet all the guys I know are dumb high schoolers and the next guys I'm gonna kno are broke college kids

• Well you certainly are a gold digger, so yes

>> Does it matter if my parents earn minimum wage and I lived in a trailer park for 12 years?

No, you're still a gold digger then

• You are a typical gold digger... Congratulations

Thanks I tried really hard for that position

And you succeed? Thats why the congratulations

So you lived in a trailer? Great that didn't mean you should act like a trailer thrash...

Obviously thats why you are a gold digger!! Lol :-D

• Any guy who invites you and buys that shit is expecting sex at the end. So I'd say no cuz I know you.

• Not a slut/whore. You're a gold digger. You were trying to get at my NASA salary before. I don't trust you bruv

• This makes me cry and lose faith in humanity

It really shouldn't since I'll probably do more for humanity then you

Being disappointed in some people's values is not the same as hatred. I personally don't care, do as you please, just make sure the guy knows. Because wanting to do it is one thing, actually doing it without telling him is just inconsiderate as hell.

I don't hate you lol I'm just saying don't use people for money that's all I'm not even insulting you I just think people shouldn't have ulterior motives when dating just be honest with the guy you're with and even if you lived poor (my parents had no money to their name coming to Canada) you just have to grind hard and make it happen yourself the thing about success is it's not about capital or even intelligence its about persistency

• No but you're a gold digger

• No it doesn't matter, gold digging is gold digging. If one of your main goals is money in a relationship then it's gold digging.

• Look for someone like Tiger woods. His personality i spoiled by controversy. He is rich. And he is hot.

Tiger woods is the best I would kill to get him

So write it on your dairy and keep it so that you will never keep him out of your mind ( Don't feel bad , this is only just a discussion).

• You can live in a trailer park and not act like trailer trash. There's lots of people with dignity and self-respect not everyone behaves that way.

If people find out they will make assumptions about you and make fun of you for it. I don't see why it matters that your parents made min wage. Not surprised to hear you want a guy with money... but kanye tickets :/ Listening to him on the radio is enough for me.

• no you are not a slut/whore that reason. in my opinion it is not exactly a good thing that you dont like him for his personality, it sounds a bit like leading him on.

• good digger.. kanye... looks like they go hand in hand.. jk haha.

• no, your a gold digger. if a girl has random sex partners than she's called a slut. a girl is only a whore if she has sex for money, aka a prostitute.

• Based off what you've written I wouldn't say you are a slut or whore but as someone who like Kanye you must know the term gold-digger comes to mind easily :P

• 😂😂😂 LOL
    It's fine
    Chill
    You shouldn't care
    Your life your rules
    No matter what you'll do people will judge you anyway
    Being a Kanye fan you should know about "idgaf" type of attitude 💁

• Not a slut, but technically a good digger, but you might actually like him after dating, is he a fuckboy?

That fucking dude always wears weak ass lebrons even tho he such a bad baller so imma say he is a fuckboy

Well I've never been asked to message a guy for something other then sex on here...

If you say so...

• What's wrong with his personality?

• if it's for money and looks, you're a gold digger not a whore/slut

• If you're going to marry him for his money? No. But date and go to concerts? Definitely.

There's plenty of guys who will only take a girl out because she's attractive. This isn't much different.

• How much are you talking about when ur saying costly dinners?

It's not a great idea though because if his parents are the ones with the money then they probably won't be giving him money forever. But I mean, while you have the chance, go for it lol. He'll learn eventually.

His parents are prominent surgeons and all of his grandparents are prominent surgeons he has so much money it's not even funny.
      By dinners I mean about 10-15 something like that.

lol really, never in your life? I bet you will at some point

Maybe if I'm loaded but not until I'm financially stable

• Your a classy girl who wants the finer things in life, not a slut but a gold digger 💯

• You are leading a guy on for your own selfish benefits. Call it what you want, I call it cheap and lackluster morals.

• Never compromise on your standards! Never let any one tell you what to do!

• It's wrong to date someone so you can use them. Unless it's the agreement you have reached mutually.

• It matte of moral. If you told your kid this one day, what will you be teaching, it OK to steal, cheat, and lies to people? I could scam people for money would I do it no. Self identity and honesty is important. If you lose that, you lose youraelf

That is not stealing or cheating... learn definitions before you try to insult someone

I am accusing you stealing or cheating. Its ethic. If you know you doing something wrong, you still do it. what that say about you? If you not proud of doing it than you shouldn't do it. Stealing, cheating and lying are example thing not to do but anyone can did it if wanted

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 22

• His Polite Personality may Grow on you, @openthedoors, so No harm in it.
    How does this make you a Hoe? How will you Know, if you don't Go, what other Schmo from Idaho is out there?
    Have fun and Enjoy the Boy. You don't need to be Spreading any of your own Business.
    Good luck. xx

*Apparently, h eknows you are not "Rich," and Unconditionally could give a hill of beans. xx

Thank you for the Like. xx

• No you aren't a whore its not like he's giving you money to have sex with him. It sounds like he genuinely likes you and wants to take you out on dates!

I'm not going to cast judgement on you because truthfully? I don't know what I'd do if I were in your situation. I've been poor all my life so it is literally a once in a life time opportunity that someone with a background of prestige and wealth offers to date you!

I say try to focus more on him as a person. Try to see the good in him. I'm not sure why you may not like his personality but at the least try to understand why he is the way that he is.

Also if you guys have not been dating for that long it takes time to REALLY value a person for who they are.

Tbh what I don't like about him is that he is not intelligent and it totally not at my educational level so there's not much to talk about but he's really nice and I like that.

Well then if he really likes you I'm sure he'd like to learn about the things you are interested in. Try to get him engaged in something he can learn from. But do it in a way that he feels he decided to do it himself. Don't ever try to force him to take on a particular interest.

He'll be more happy to join you the less pressure you put on him to do it.

Thanks I'll take your advice!

• It doesn't really make you a whore or a slut, but you definitely are using him. You're probably more along the lines of a gold digger, if anything. Which is funny, cuz Kanye and golddigger. Lol. Anyways, the only thing really in question here is his ability to find people good for him and your honor but it's whatever. Good luck, til he realizes what's happening. Then, gg.

• If you dont even like his personality, I wouldn't do it
    ps you're not a sl*t

• Well, a slut can be defined as somebody who has sex in return for certain advantages. But you are still young and probably eager to escape your current financial situation. My advice would be to invest in your own education more, as a way of getting the life you want for yourself instead of relying on others. Also, by entertaining intellectual stimulation, you will soon grow up to find out that Kanye West tickets are by no means deserving of this compromise. Life is about more meaningful things, and those will be the ones to make your truly happy. Good luck and take care of yourself! :)

thanks for your opinion it was very nice and helpful.

I am very happy to hear that :) you are a pretty, smart girl who can grow up to be a beautiful, intelligent woman with a guy who is no less than that by her side. Take that opportunity :)

• It's gold digger behavior, but not inherently slutty unless you're fucking him for stuff.

Mind you, I don't condone this behavior but as I have said before: I can't stop people who do it.

• Definition of words:
    Slut: Promiscious man/woman (Usually used about women because sexism)
    (Promiscuous meaning uncritical in choices of sexpartners)
    Whore (Prostitute is a prettier word): Means acquiring valuta for having sex as an actual job.
    Gold digger (You!) Pretending to want a romantic fling/affair with a person for materialistic gain (not necessarily just money)

So no, you're a gold digger. Anything who answered anything else is uninformed/ignorant or blatantly stupid. Or maybe just sexist.

• No, that sounds nothing like a slut or whore...

• You've got questionable morals, why not earn money and get those kanye tickets and costly dinners by working hard? Accept the gold digger label because that's what you seem like.

I do work hard I'm gonna get into Stanford or U Chicago with my grades and act scores but the thing is I wanna be a doc and it's gonna be years until I'll get money for my own kanye tickets.

I find people who leech off of others really gross, don't do that. Especially leading a guy on just for his money when you actually dislike his personality. Imagine someone doing that to you, wouldn't that hurt a lot?

I guess that would hurt you're right but he's hot I like that about him

• Your not a slut. Your a gold digger lol and honey there is nothing wrong with that! Remember, you didn't ask for the gifts, he offered them to you and u dont owe him anything in return.

• Smh I don't know what to say tbh

Omg so sorry to hear that
      Well I don't see anything bad in this if the guy knows it

Okay thanks for your help I'll try to make sure no one is hurt.

You're welcome 😊

• No it doesn't make you a Slut/Whore but it does make you a gold digger. After spending all that money on you he will want sex so be prepared. If you don't give it up he may take it by force. Men don't like spending that kind of money without getting some pussy as a reward, some might settle for a blowjob.

Trust me he won't take it by force people like him who have millions of dollars to lose think all about money and lawsuits

It's been my experience that when guys get horny they don't think with the head on their shoulders, the one in their pants becomes the dominant head. I have been raped over less!

• Just become a sugar baby?

• you're a gold digger. if he pays you for a date, you're officially an escort girl

• A gold digger rather

• Well he is obviously expecting sex so be prepared for that

Only thing is he ain't getting it

Yeah just be careful because with all this he is giving you the second he gets denied sex he will get angry

• Nah you're good

• I don't think so I think you just like kanye

• One thing is definitely for sure you have terrible taste in music. Who would actually pay to see Kanye.

• honestly you're smart bitch! men value is on their pockets, enjoy the dinner, the kanye show and do you boo

• Sounds like a gold digging whore to me.

• NO- have fun and go!

I don't care what the negative comments say- you're not a whore and you should go out and enjoy, jeez people are uptight on here

Don't worry about it someone downvotes every opinion on my questions. But thanks for your opinion!