Does anyone have any tips on how to juggle getting into a serious relationship with a nice guy, while having sex with a hot bad boy on the side?

I decided that I want to be in a serious relationship so I am dating a nice guy but I am going to make him wait for sex, but I want a bad boy to fuck immediately. I do not want to give up both. I want the benefits of a marriage, i want the big house, and car, but I want the hot bad boy.

The nice guy will keep me financially secure even though he does not know it, and I can have an alpha male on the side. Does anyone have any tips on how to juggle getting into a serious relationship with a nice guy, while having sex with a hot bad boy on the side?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's easy. Tell the one's you see as boyfriend material you're looking for something serious, and the ones you don't see as boyfriend material but think they're hot that you aren't looking for a relationship that you just want to have fun.

See how easy that was?

Thats how single mothers are made.

Hey I just answered the question. I don't even take this question seriously considering the "triggered" meme...*shrugs*

What Guys Said 12

• Sounds good. Just tel the beta that the alpha is your our brother.

• Just be the normal bitch that you are..

Oh so a guy does this shit all the time and he is a player and he gets praised for it, but once a girl does it all of a sudden she's a bitch. I think every woman should cheat because men are assholes

Guys don't get praised for being players... except, in like, teen movies.

@Meggygirl well said

• a nice guy will not want you at all.

• Hahaha you prob already have you skeez

• That's so WRONG.

• Both can fit
    You have 2 holes

• You serious? This is a troll thread. Why not just tell the nice guy you have a huge sexual appetite and that you want to be fucked at the same time by both the bad boy and him. When you fuck and suck off two guys at the same time it ain't cheatin'. Why bother to keep it all a secret?

The nice guy would be dumb to invest all of his emotions into you without considering joining you and the bad boy for a threesome. After that he can decide if you would be worth the trouble or not.

I don't suck dick anymore. I decided to stop doing that because the guys i would communicate in bed with never gave me oral

Did you swallow or spit? Try swallowing and I bet you that would give him more incentive to give you oral. That shit will get them addicted and turn the tables in your favor.

• look having sex and a good relationship aren't mutually exclusive but if you cheat on the nice guy and he finds out you are so dumped so if you want sex and want to be absolutely sure you won't lose you boyfriend fuck him

• This is obviously a guy posing as a pink anon

• Haha another guy as a pink anon

Im a girl but thanks for being butthurt

• its not a good idea to date multiple people , the bad boy won't care but other one will eventually find out

• lolllllll as long as the nice guy gets the bad bitch on the side then you will both be happy

What Girls Said 6

• Terrible idea. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Give the nice guy the respect he deserves and communicate what you want, what's going on, etc. He deserves someone who will solely be devoted to him as he would be to you. Don't waste his time if you are not looking for a serious, COMMITTED relationship.

Unless this is a troll, because no one would be this ridiculous to actually think and feel this way.

• Troll, you are a guy

Im a girl actually who is fed up with guys.

• Break up with the nice guy so that there's no chance that he ends up with ascum like you.

Men do the same thing and they get praised for it

• Why not do one at a time have a few good fuck then get into a realashionship

• That's a bad idea.

• You're type is only good for the f*ckboys. No respectful man would ever want you.