You would be able to tell right?

I'm super nervous about meeting a guy i met online. I can't tell if he can see that I have a bit of a bit of some weight in my pic, not that I am trying to hide it. (I generally pose so I don't look like a whale on the rare occasion I take a pic). But most of my up close selfies you can see I have a pretty round face and a double chin. Do you think he will be upset?

Most Helpful Guy

• may i suggest that you tale some precautions when you do. 1. meet in a public place full of people so he can't grab you put you in the back of a van and kidnap you! 2 tou need to have a feiend nearby incase he does something to you or says something you dont like! i want you to be careful

Oh i know all this. Plus I've already done some checking to make sure he is the person he says he is. I'm just concerned he would drive 3 hours and be disappointed.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure he has insecurities too

I've never been one to hide that I am a bigger girl, but I really kind of like this one. I've had a bad experience where I sent a guy a couple recent pics and then when we met he didn't say anything (but did try to smack the one roll I are out of my hand). Then he tried to grope me in the parking lot (which I was not down with). He sent me a text it wouldn't work out, because I was twice the size I made myself out to be😔

Much less stressful though.

It's a tradeoff

• I met a girl once who had probably thought she'd been clear in her pictures. She weighed about twice what a girl her height should have. I didn't appreciate the deception.

I don't think if you have obvious features showing you are not skinny is deception. But since my books are bigger than my stomach, it doesn't always look like it.

• No, I never trust a girl that doesn't show her bod

I have one, but my boobs stick out further than my belly

I understand, but girls that weigh 105-115 don't have ddds

They do with implants. But I don't even have any cleavage in the pic, I'm wearing a t shirt.

What Girls Said 0