Is this a good meal to make my boyfriend's family when I meet them?

I was thinking of making ginger honey salmon on like a bed of jasmine rice. And maybe some rosemary and garlic potatoes. And for dessert a key lime cake. I know this is super stupid but I wanted to prepare a really nice meal for them

A spicy ginger honey salmon. It's supposed to have chilies on it as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds great I think it's so sweet how u want to make them dinner. It's not stupid that u are putting in great thought for ur boyfriends parents it shows how much u care for him and want to have a connection or have his family like u.

• I know he loves fish so I was trying to make something he'd enjoy and he loves Asian flavors so i was hoping this would be a good menu for him

• I think it is a great idea and so sweet ur being so thoughtful toward him and his family. I hope it goes well๐Ÿ™‚

• I've been really trying to make him happy and I know salmon is good for you so. And I really love cooking so I wanted to make them something special

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, sounds great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.

• Sounds awesome to me! Now I'm hungry :))

• Eww that's all over the place. Fishy fish while meeting the In laws are you FUCKING retarded? Better load up on the breath mints ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’

• Salmon isn't fishy if you cook it right

• That's a little mean to say. I have a sensitive heart you should be nicer ๐Ÿ˜”

• Aw sorry boo boo