Am I ugly or annoying or both?

I have some really great friends, they're all amazing. The problem is, they're all really attractive and I am definitely the ugliest in the group. I made my peace with that, just because I wasn't as attractive as my friends didn't mean I was hideous. That's changing though, everyone my age seems to have someone interested in them, that either likes their personality or their looks and I don't know I've never had that and it makes me feel insignificant... I'm a senior in high school, only 16, and I know I'm young but still... is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you don't provide any picture here. Give a picture in private message so I give you my opinion. Also, look isn't anything (yes you read this right, even for girls this is true!!!). In case you have not the best face, work out be healthy to have a sexy body, improve yourself be interesting person funny etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt you're not attractive.
    What's your personality like?

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you look ugly , you should not worry much. You are only sixteed. Take your chances as they come along. Heighten your self esteem and march ahead with full of confidence.

• Your face probably doesn't matter
    Look at the king of pop

What Girls Said 0