Is it me or do most guys want to date single moms nowadays?

It seems like every woman I know who has a kid nowadays has all kinds of guys chasing them, including good quality guys.
Is it because most guys are so into that MILF fantasy?
This is not a troll question by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? I don't think that's true but if there is any truth to that my guess it's because those women aren't as picky anymore about the guys they date. Maybe they feel a little more insecure with their body after having children and feel "no guy will want me" and so are less picky. So, it's more those women saying yes, then the guys wanting them (ie some guys will take anyone, kid or not, they aren't picky, it's the women that generally are the picky ones).

I personally don't want to date a single mom. Not saying it's a deal breaker but I'd have to really think about it and genuinely care for her. I have no interest in being a step father to a child that isn't mine. Plus, a child will take up a lot of the woman's time so I question how much time we'll have together. Also thinking of the child. I don't want them getting attached to me either if things don't work out.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Who said most guys want to date single moms nowadays? I don't think that's true, in fact a guy would try to avoid single moms ( as far as I know)

• I don't think so. Most guys run when a kid is mentioned. For some of us it would be okay, but we are not looking for that.

I'd run for the hills ! Why settle for a go kart when there plenty of Ferraris out there?
      Why settle for never being higher than #2 and having dates broken at the last
      minute, very little alone time and dealing with ex's and Baby Daddies? To me
      that is the wimpiest thing a man can do, Then these ingrates have the unmitigated gall to say "A real man can accept kids who aren't his ". MY ASS ! A real man would see this as the
      emotional blackmail that it is. What kills me is the girls who say, "I was in a relationship with little Billy's dad and it didn't work out. He's #1 in my life ". And we're supposed accept that and willingly date them? Never being any higher than #2 and making more compromise
      than Carter has pills? FUCK THAT SHIT ! SINGLE MOMS STAY AWAY FROM ME !

• in my opinion guys who pursue single moms are beta simps. I promise you that
    any quality man with choices will avoid single moms like the plague.
    We've discussed this topic many, many times here. Any man who seeks
    a relationship with a single mom is a fucking fool ! Single moms are used
    and damaged and they are rapidly losing their sexual value in the dating market.
    I promise you given the choice, if a man has a choice between a hot single
    mom and a hot woman w/o kids, the childless woman will win out virtually
    every time. I'll be GODDAMED if I'll take some other man's leftovers when I
    don't have to. I'll be damned if I'll settle for a woman who gave her looks and energy and unencumbered years to someone and she expects me to unconditionally accept that? No way Jose ! Single moms will never be more than fuck buddies with me. Femninazis, you may show your ass now.

• Nope.
    Most guys actually don't wanna deal with single moms, unless it's just for sex.
    I personally wouldn't think positively of a girl who's a mom at my age (or 2-3 years younger), and if I don't have a positive image of a girl, I'm not dating her.

• Maybe if its just sex but otherwise most guys prefer to date women who don't have kids.

• As guys get older dating single moms becomes the norm if not a necessity. By your late twenties/early thirties almost everyone has a kid or two.

Most women dont have kids at thirty

I dont have kids

Obviously not everyone over thirty has kids, but half of Americans over 26 have children. And as you get older that number increases at certain age it simply become impractical not to date people with children.

• Single moms are easy pussy according to the pimp playas I know.

• Quite the contrary

• i dont ever wanna do that.

• No way in hell id date a single mom

• Most guys I know view having kids as a negative when it comes to dating.

• There are a lotof thirsty, desperate guys out there...

• Da fuck? What guy would waste their time on a single mom? Where do you live lol?

• a lot of guys have a MILF fantasy. But that fantasy is al just sexual like they want to have sex with her.
    But mostly not romantic, it would be hard too to just instantly get a new kid in your life.
    Guys have a lot of fantasies 😂

• They ooze confidence.

• It's just you

• Milf does sound good lol
    But Ew kids

• Become a single mother if you want someone

• I recently asked out a girl at work who is a crush. I thought she was a single mom. Turns out she has a boyfriend who is probably the father of her child.

It is not that I necessarily want to date single moms, it is that I realize that this is the 21st century and finding a girl who does not have kids is almost as hard as finding a girl who is a virgin.

So I am open to dating single moms, especially if they are cute and nice. Particularly if they do not have a boyfriend or husband!

I disagree. There are plenty of women in any age group w/o children. Seek and ye
      shall find. Don't settle for a tired ass used up bitter twerp. This should start the shitstorm
      that it usually does.

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't seen that phenomenon. But most of my friends don't have kids