My ex is trying to date my CLOSE friend?

So I just found out today my ex has been trying to ask my close friend out on dates, and even asked her for our senior formal, she went one on date with him because she felt bad and didn't want to be mean (note: she didn't realise he was my ex as I never really spoke about it and she left the country for a year and came back), anyways he keeps trying to get with my friend after being rejected and won't stop trying to message her, I'm not sure what his intentions are whether to get back at me or to get close to my friends to find out information about me, I'm not too sure, what are your thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Could be non of those reasons. Could be he's really into her. I just don't see any wrong in what he's doing. I'd he's over with you, what's wrong with that?

He keeps trying to date her even after she said she wasn't interested

He can stalk. But dating? Forcefully? I don't think so...

true LOL, he can stay a creeper

What Girls Said 1

• how long ago did you and your ex break up, and how long were you together for? If you were together for less than say, 6 months, and it's been more than a few months since you broke up, I don't think the fact that he's flirting with your friend has anything to do with you. But if you guys were together for like 2 years, and you just broke up a few weeks ago, I'd think he was trying to make you jealous.

We dated for a year and it was a year since we broke up