Girls, I need advice about what I can and can't say no to in relationship. Have YOU been tied up at all?

Hi should I allow myself to be tied up when he wants to tie me?
Have you been tied up?
Is it a good thing cos it means I belong?
Or a bad thing cos I'm being controlled?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It's neither a good or bad thing; people have kinks, some like being tied up, because it gives them the feeling of letting go of the reins they have in life, which may relieve some. Their partners may enjoy the feeling of control this gives them.
    Don't do anything you don't enjoy. There's no right or wrong, only what you want and don't want. If you find it exciting to be tied up, by all means. If you don't, make it clear to your partner.

What Girls Said 3

• Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Role-play is fun and spices up the sex life , but it won't be enjoyable if you're uncomfortable with it. It's good to experiment sexually within a relationship tho

• You can say no and yes to anything you feel you need and want to. If you are or are not comfortable that is all you need the be concerned about. Don't do something for someone else.

• You have the right to say no to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. If anyone tries to give you a hard time about it then they're not worth your time.