How do you know when y'all are a couple?

This might a stupid question, but literally how do you know when you and another person are officially together? I have been talking to this guy for about 6 months now and we started out as friends but things are getting a little serious (we made out last time I saw him). I don't want to ask and feel like I'm pressuring him or anything but at the same time I would like to know before we go any further. We both like each other but I don't know where his head is. Has anyone experienced this before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to be yours and the other way around

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider it official until we've had that talk. otherwise, you may assume you're together and act like a couple, but as soon as he cheats he can always say "we were never official". you have to lay the rules and ask where you stand.

Yeah that's what I go by as well. I'm not assuming that we're together or anything but at the save time I don't just wanna have sex and we're not even together.

Damn lol

lol 😕

What Guys Said 1

• 6 months you're definitely a couple. Sounds like making out it won't be long till you have sex

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him to be your boyfriend and if he says no then stop wasting your time.