Why do some women believe they deserve a good guy?

Especially if they have nothing to provide him? This is more geared towards the "where's all the good men at?" crowd

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do some men believe they deserve a good woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's funny that you seem to be implying that it's ever okay to treat the person you're with like shit, and that indeed, some people *deserve* to be treated like shit because they have "nothing to provide".

Maybe "funny" isn't really the right word. Oh well, whatever.

What Girls Said 13

• You deserve what you can achieve.

• Deserve? No.

However, I do want a "nice" or "sweet" man. It's just something I've always **looked** for in a partner.

Can't date a jerk-face.

- - By the way, your question seems really hostile. XD Just an FYI

• Yeah I've been thinking about this for a while. I've always wanted a perfect man but then I asked myself what do I have to give him in my hands. Then I realize I have so much expectations. May be just because of this I lost some good guys while I was waiting for the best. I saw a quote and it was like 'be the person who you want to be with'. Yeah :) I don't offer you an aswer here, I'm just curious about the answers like you that's why I'm here. May be these answers can help me too :) Good question 👏😊

• No one "deserves" anything just for being born...

• Everyone deserves a "good" person

• People want the best. Maybe they think they have something to provide.

• What kind of question is this?
    Chip on your shoulder?

• nobody 'deserves' shit in my opinion

• Everyone deserve happiness unless they are a vile human being!

• Be a good man, then :)

• Dumbest question I've ever saw

• Women don't want you so you go crying here? poor baby

lol ouch

No, I have a boyfriend and he's not a cry baby like you...

be nice to each other boys and girls

• Wanting the best for your self is the first step. Second is figuring out how to get it...

What Guys Said 10

• I know right?
    You cannot take these kinds of women seriously.

But let the pussy thirsty men do with their lives what they want and let the gold diggers take care of them while they are being used for their limited and temporary youth. Eventually they hit the wall.

• Because the prettier ones have always been treated like royalty, complimented, told they're special, etc... so they start believing their own hype. Plus they see it working out for lots of other women like them.

• Everyone deserves a good partner. Why would I wish for someone who would make my life miserable. It cost nothing to say a kind word, to be supportive of their interests, give a hug and be the best friend for life that you can.

• if they have nothing to provide? Cause they're hypocrites

• Being deserving of ; is different than being entitled to. No person is entitled to anything. Those have worked for what they have , want or need are deserving of thier preference.

• Because some women are entitled bitches. Next question.

@IvoirianGirl20 My lane is all lanes, so I'm right where I need to be, and I could say the same as you. If it's dumb, why the need to say it?

• I'm pretty sure bad guys are more popular among girls.

• Women who have nothing to offer should have nothing to complain about. Sad but true.

• everyone deserves someone good

• Some? More like all...