Would it be weird if your girlfriend made you lunches for school? Please help?

My boyfriend never eats breakfast other than maybe a piece of fruit or something. And he never eats lunch at school because he thinks they're nasty which I fully agree with. So he basically only has a real meal at dinner and he doesn't have that until like 6 or 7 at night. And was wondering would it be weird if along with my school lunch I make him one as well. I used to live in Japan before I moved and it was normal for girls to do this. But I'm not sure if in Florida it's acceptable and I wouldn't want his friends making fun of him for it. But I also want my boyfriend to jave something nice to eat throughout the day. So would it be weird if I make him something and bring it to school and give it to him?

What Guys Said 2

• It'd be if the meal would suck xD
    Like why would you torture your man like thissss?

But if I was your boyfriend, and you made delicious food... Just do it, be the queen of the kitchen :) Men love food

I can cook, and I know he loves the food I make. I'm just not sure if his friends would laugh at him if I brought him lunch. We have the same lunch so they'd see. Plus I bring bento boxes to eat out of and that would probably be what I use for his lunch as well

Hmm he's lucky to have you cooking

Lol I hope so

• If you made him something, he could always shut up about where it came from and pretend he made it himself.

Ultimately, check with him first. I always made my own lunch. He is obviously capable of making his own lunch. There might be a reason he doesn't.

He's capable-ish lol he can't cook to save his life honestly. I've been trying to teach him. He's just a very poor student at learning it

What Girls Said 1

• I think it is totally fine and something he would appreciate as long as it is food that he likes

I onow what he loves to eat so that wouldn't be a problem. I was worried he'd get teased or something if his girlfriend made him lunch

Jealous? But why?

because they have to make their own lunch? Who doesn't like having someone else doing something for them? Just like my friends were always jealous my mom would make my lunch because they always had to put their own together