Am I in the WRONG or RIGHT for feeling this way?

So I have a child of months with my boyfriend of only 2 years. At the beggening of our relationship he was the greatest but I always pushed him away for the fear I had of getting hurt. As months went buy we had our child and now it is me who is trying to be the best I can for him and our child and he seems to be lacking on a lot lately, I miss the old him. I at times feel like if he had the chance he would cheat & he is always making nasty comments about me comparing me to others. A guy who is much more mature and left behind cause he had to more to another state for business still keeps in touch with me and says he still loves me and wants to be part of my life and at this point of my life I feel like that's what I need. I'm lost and don't know what to do. I feel like I'm betraying the father of my son. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• "If you don't do what you are supposed to in a relationship, someone else will"

That's basically how you are feeling toward your boyfriend. He's not doing all the right stuff so you are looking else where, subconsciously.
    I say fight it, try and make it better.
    Sit down and have a talk with him seriously to make you feel.

• 12d

Thank you so much for your opinion. I think I've done more than a serious talk but he always goes back to the same. Does that mean he doesn't care? Should I finally give up?

• 12d

That's up to you.
      I say weigh the pros and cons of your relationship.
      If you have more pros, then work it out.
      If you have more cons, leave it.

• 12d

Thank you 😀

What Guys Said 1

• It isn't going to change so you have a decision. You need to get court ordered child support and visitation scheduled. If you don't you're the dumbest mother on the planet

What Girls Said 1

• That's what happens to most relationships after a year or so. One or both parts stop trying. Have you tried discussing it with him?
    As for the other person, you should stop giving him hope because that's a terrible thing to do.