If you live with your girlfriend/boyfriend, what do y'all do at home for fun other than have sex?

Me and my boyfriend has been living together a few months now and at first it was great. It still is but I dont know what else to talk about with him and sometimes i just feel like im being boring. I do things by myself to stay busy and do school work and excersise. I dont have any friends so I dont go anywhere much and neither does he so I just want to see what other couples do when they live together.
Im 20 and he's 23

Most Helpful Guy

• Get nerf guns and larp swords and let the games begin... :D

Most Helpful Girl

• During the week we usually just do our own things in the livingroom talking randomly whenever we think of something to say. On weekends we watch movies, go for works, hang out with friends, cuddle, etc. You don't have to be doing stuff all the time to enjoy being together.

What Guys Said 2

• Ps4
    Movies
    Reading 2gether

• Watch movies, cook, play hide n seek...

What Girls Said 17

• I don't live with my boyfriend but I have lived with previous ones. Don't underestimate alone time. They usually have hobbies I don't like, I usually have hobbies they don't like, and those hobbies keep us from getting burnt out on each other since they don't bother me when I'm running my lathe and I don't bother them when they're doing... whatever (not that I don't know, it just depends on the guy).

But if you want to have fun together find out what hobbies you have in common, or one that neither of you currently have but are both interested in. Video games, yard work (mostly a chore but in the right mood it can be a hobby), just anything you're both interested in.

• We watch movies a lot and TV and read and listen to music. We'll also game together. Generally, our days are quite quiet, we don't constantly feel the need to talk, we can do other things.

• living together doesn't mean you always have to do things. yes sex, watching movies, play games or whtever is fun but I live with my boyfriend, we hang out all the time and often at home we just do our own thing and it can seem boring but thats daily life. ofc even when you stay home you can have a whole lot of fun together if you think your couple life is boring like trying new things you usually dont do together

• To be honest, what you're describing sounds pretty normal to me! I live with my boyfriend and have lived with boyfriends before etc, and it's not the constant fun it is with your friends it's more of a let's just be around one another sort of thing, myself and my boyfriend just enjoy one another's company, talking, cooking dinner together, play fighting, and sit in bed watching TV. It sounds like you're worried about being stuck in a routine and being seen as boring, perheps suggest to go out and do things or if you want to save money just plan nights in, when we we're saving we would have 'Mexican nights' where we would cook Mexican food and have nachos and a few drinks etc, and watch Netflix or 'film night' etc!

• We always try and make new food. And its fun. (Usually driven by being stoned hahah) but that, video games, we love doing documentary marathons.

• Build a fort, draw, play video games, put on some music and dance, sleep/nap, massages, wrestle, roast each other, cuddle up and watch movies.

• We would play video games, maybe prank, annoy each other with pet peeves, go to the gym, netflix, and annoy each other more if we lived together

• Cook, movies, TV, board games, Nintendo. ... go for walks.

• We watch movies, play cards, cook food together, go to the gym.

• When I had a boyfriend we would play video games.

• do you guys have anything in common? how did you guys meet? could it possibly just be lust, and not that you truly like/love them?

• Play video games, watch tv, get pizza, play with pillows.

• We watch movies or talk about random things.

• be careful

• Go to a party or bar and meet some people's, watch Netflix, prank each other, get a pet dog I don't know XD

• Xbox and ps4, movies, diy and decorating, we've got some shows we watch together, cook together or for each other. Other than that, we just chill in the same room doing our own thing reading/on our tablets or phones, playing games etc. Tbh when you live together you aren't doing stuff together 24/7 and after a while you settle into a semi routine of day to day life.

• watch tv, listen to music, sleep, eat