Girls: Can you ever be genuinely be attracted to nerdy/geeky guys?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a crush on half of my Uni teacher lol I'm extremely attracted to educated smart men, but I'm not really attracted by the geeky type if we're talking about the stereotypical geeky type of guy.
    You know, antisocial , socially awkward, can't hold a normal debate/conversation, always playing video games or reading anime etc... not my type.

LOL you don't read anime you watch it, anime is a type of animation for animated movies and TV series, specifically made in Japan but aired all around the world ^^

I think you meant comics lol.

@Phoenix98 Yeah lol all that manga/comics/anime things are not a turn on if it's excessive, quite the opposite ><

Lol we do it because we enjoy it watching and reading it, not because it's a turn on or off ^^, if everyone did something because someone else thought it attractive everyone would be miserable.

I'm not a fan of Manga though I like books like art of war or five rings or Spanish golden age painting more ^^. Though comics are really fun to read through when you just want to relax.

And comic con is one of the funnest events ever cool way to meet celebrities.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look !
    at age of 18-24 girls would be attracted to bad guys because bad guys always hot and sexy and know how to turn girls on , but bad guys don't have a good personality because girls themselves don't have a good personality too at that age .
    After age of 25 nerdy guys will have a great personality and girls will start to look at the personality rather than the shape so the luck of nerdy guys with girls will start after 25 years old.

What Girls Said 20

• Yup, I am attracted to guys like that. My boyfriend's a big huge physics and gaming nerd, it's cute. It also means that we share some hobbies.

• Girls: Can you ever be genuinely be attracted to nerdy/geeky guys?
    Yes if he is physically attractive.

No. No he's not. But he'll love you more than any attractive man ever would.

Would you still?

Very different voews. I think the difference is these guys talk to me about girls AS A GUY.

I find 9/10 times attractive jocks cannot wait to fuck you and leave you, while nerdy/geeky guys cannot wait to treat you like a queen.

And I think from my experience girls are very similar.

A person who knows they can get whoever they want whenever they want is bound to value you far less than someone who is given a once in a lifetime opportunity.

SSo in your view nerdy/geeky guys are asexuals? Nerdy/geeky guys aren't looking for kissless sexless relationships. It's more like attractive jocks can fuck and leave while nerdy/geeky guys fuck and "treat you like a queen". For me being treated like a queen isn't going to make up that I'm having shitty sex with a guy I'm not attracted to. It's not going to make up that the guy wants me for my looks but insists I overlook his because he's "nice". I can easily find a nice attractive guy rather than endure shitty sex with a guy I'm not attracted to.
      Unless this nerdy/geeky guy is fine with a kissless sexless relationship he is not better to me than an attractive jock that can "fuck and leave" or an attractive nice guy that can fuck and treat me nicely.

• Always..., I love the passion that nerdy guys have about stuff, and the conversation can be really stimulating, I love listening and learning, Shane that many nerdy guys are pretty shy at times, some not all.

• God yes. I had the biggest crush on this huge nerd in high school lol he was so smart. i was completely enamored.

• obviously because they can be great people

• Yes all the time. That's been known to be one of my fav "types" for quite a while now. I think they're adorable.

• i have always found that a speech impediment makes a man loveable.

apart from that it would depend on his appearance

• Yes, as I have more in common personality and interests wise with them.

• not me... the thing is i tend to be attracted to people that are the opposite of me, and I'm geeky and nerdy...

• Yeah, if we were compatible.

• Always had a thing for the nerdy guys. The arrogant jocks never caught my attention.

• I can and I have. Still am really.

• Only if they can grammar correctly, unlike you.

I'm probably too smart for you.

Because it's just a Q&A site. Doesn't change my life in any aspect. And every other user who answered this question doesn't seem to care either.

Oh. Good point.

• No.

..

• Yes, I can be attracted to a nerdy guy.
    Why?
    Because I am nerdy myself.

• Absolutely it's sexy, and usually nerdy guys are smart I love a smart man that can teach me things :)

• If they are hot then yes.

• Yes intelligence is sexy!

• Well if you're hot why not

• Only if they're hot

What Guys Said 4

• Being one of them, I can assure you that yes they are. You don't have make to it blatantly obvious by the way lol.

• I assume they can be, guys aren't why can't girls be

• Yes, they absolutely can.

• im sure there are women who like that type of guy