Help! My crush likes me back but I don't want a relationship?

Me and my friend like each other but I don't want anything to escalate between us. I like the way our friendship is and I don't want to make it awkward but I really like him. What should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it Slow with Joe and unless He is Hinting to 'Want anything to escalate between us,' then just Keep it Light and Sweet.
    However, feelings can Grow, as we both Know, and if So... Tell Joe "No," not right now, I am still Getting to Know you."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You really like him but you don't want anything more than friendship? In that case you should be honest and tell him upfront as to what you want.

• that s really weird don't ignore your feelings , show him love and tell him that you are scared about a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• You should tell him the truth. However, if he eventually gets with someone else, don't get mad at him.