Guys, Why are some weathly men afraid to spend money and spoil?

Successful men want hot women and we want successful men that are not cheap. What is the point of earning so much? to spend it on other men? No It's to impress women.. If a girl is smoking hot, and not just a desperate "gold digger" has her own great chemistry, but is clearly is use to being spoiled, what makes you think you can just hook up? . Dinner after dinner but is nice but what about surprising her with a gift/shopping or nice gestures? Some men Understand and love it! Other men even after hints won't step it up and and spoil therefore no cookie but what's the big deal?

1mo Ok I wrote this in a rush I meant... The women is successful as well and does not need him, but he wants her... so why not treat her to the finer things. Broke men need not answer this. thanks

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummmm... no.

You know how wealthy men who started of poor get wealthy?
    Saving their money, being smart with spending, and avoiding gold diggers like you.

Ummm That was not even the question no one cared... Save ur little coins all to yourself and stay by yourself everything is not for everyone... enjoy going Dutch

I married - I pay, believe me.

What Guys Said 20

• A. You are a gold digger
    B. Most rich people who will always be rich are those who act like normal regular people.
    For one, flashy cars for one are a terrible investment. All cars are. They are the fastest asset that depreciates. As soon as you drive it off the loft it's not nearly as worth as you just paid for it.
    Secondly the people that flaunt money and act like they are rich. They didn't earn it like a person who wkrks haRd dat in and da out. Either they are kids of rich parents or kings or queens princes in fringe Middle east where people are dying, celebrities, football stars.

• You do know Gold Diggers can still be wealthy themselves. They just want more of that wealth. Why spend their own money when they can spend a mans.

You realize at a certain amount of wealth he can just buy affection, sex, company. Yeah, it's not real or genuine but does it matter really. What you're describing isn't much better. No one deserves to be "spoiled". How do you even make that hint? " Ah geez, i wish i had a new Aston Martin in my drive way... hint. hint."
    by the way... i'm easily worth $50-Billion, i therefore meet the "No Broke men" requirement. Will post tax returns on request.

• I do that for my girl; I send her flowers randomly, or other gifts. Trust me, I remember all the important dates (Saturday is Sweetist's Day, for example, and I send her 24 open when letters with surprises in them). I take her shopping when I'm with her (we're in a LDR). But I digress. My guess would be that some guys just don't care. They know their money and status will always attract women, and they just cycle through them with no intent or desire to commit. Or so I'd guess.

Thanks... that's so sweet and thoughtful of you I'm sure she's happy you sound like a great stand up MAN.

Awww... thank you. :) She really does deserve all I can give her; other guys obviously don't like my answer to this, but too bad. I know what I've got. =^.^=

I hope you get exactly the kind of MAN you think you deserve, lol. You two really WOULD deserve each other.

• They are testing you, and you are failing their test. The test is to weed out gold diggers. And as you can no doubt see for yourself, this test is 100% foolproof. It absolutely weeded you out. If you only like things that cost money and you only enjoy places that cost money and gifts that cost money, you need to quit lying to yourself. You're a gold digger. You might not like that word, but that is how men see you. Stock up on cat food now.

only men that cannot afford to even speak to a beautiful women are haters.. all the women I know that are gorgeous agree with me n are just fine, and will refuse to ever waste time with some lame like u... no go jerk off or funk a tree monster. We will ways get anything we want get over it

Oh, no, you don't sound like a gold digger at all, what was I thinking, lol! You're obviously not shallow at all, "All my gorgeous friends agree with me, and we're all gorgeous so we get what we want! You disagree with me? Well you're all ugly virgin losers, nyah!" Oh my gosh, why aren't more men attracted to your kind, caring soul and your mature wit? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! If you always get what you want, what prompted you to post this question in the first place? I can't wait to see how your attitude improves in ten more years when you're competing with younger women for all these big spenders, lol! Please name one of your cats after me!!!

• They don't flash their money because they are trying to avoid women like you. I had a friend who had about $50 Million. He was dating and kept it all secret because he wanted to be with a woman who loved him for himself and not for the money.

You say you are not a "gold digger" but that's what you sound like to me. You don't want to "hookup" unless you are paid, maybe not in cash but in gifts. In the end it's the same thing. If you want to get paid for sex, be honest about it. Take out an add on backpage. com. Realize that when a wealthy guy pays for sex, what he's paying for is for you to go away when he's finished.

You men sound jaded, backpage is for complete strangers n they prob hook up w 500 men per day... totally diff from dating the same person. bye Felecia

• Go troll somewhere else. Buy your own shit instead of wanting to be a spoiled brat.

In this case she does have her own, n she can buy her own shit but why can't he do something nice..

Why can't she do something nice?

• The point of making good money is not to spend it on women, it's too spend it on myself. Why should I buy you a Fendi purse? I'll get myself a new TV instead. Women that EXPECT to be spoiled don't deserve it.

• Why not just get a hooker instead

• Men with status no need answer this either. If you're doing just as well , why you need our money then.

• now try saying this, not anonymous

• I am a successful man. And guess what? I wouldn't fuck a 10 with a biohazard suit on.

• To avoid money grubbing whores

• They want to know whether you like them, or their money.

Thanks.. But does he just want my body and to show me off? Women want some effort too

• Become a whore

Men have way more respect for whores than for gold diggers, and men are way more likely to marry a whore than a gold digger.

• Lmao are you fucking serious... you are making it sound like because some girl is hot guys should blow money on her and take her shopping? Are you a fucking hooker or something? Sure if I'm into a girl it's nice to do those things for her, but only if I know she doesn't care about it one way or the other and would actually appreciate it and not expect it. Just because you were born above average looking doesn't mean you deserve some guy to blow all his money on you.. wow, this world is so fucked.

• Men do not want to date gold diggers. Get over it.

• This whole relationship thing is just a big game, i treat you nice and in return i get a reward which is sex, hell to the fuck no, you better love me for me or get the fuck out

• it seems like she -is- a gold digger in this case or at least feels that way.

Being able to spoil someone you like is nice. Them asking for it makes you feel used and unwanted. Which would make you spend less to see if that's all they wanted.

• Like someone else said, he became rich by saving his money not spending money on materialistic bitches. If she has her own then shit she should go buy her own. I hardly doubt that rich men get rich to impress women. Men are taught to go out in this world to dominate it. I sure as hell wouldn't be trying to impress some gold digging bitch. I'd just rather come straight out asking a girl to bang her in return for money. Is that prostitution? Sure yes why not, no different than a man spending money on a girl taking her to dinner, flowers the movies, etc., etc., for something that isn't even guaranteed. At least w the girl who's honest about wanting cash straight up I'm guaranteed to get my balls wet.

• Lol not just a desperate gold digger but...

It's the other way around. When a man is alpha enough to have the Benjamin's then the gold digging slut fucking puts out if she wants him in her life!

Update changes nothing.

A Vagina birthed you unfortunately...

Yeah, a vagina birthed me, and then a woman raised me. And she specifically warned me about women like you. That's why I shower her with nice things and expensive gifts all the time. Think about that one.