What does it mean when she tells you someone hit on her?

My girlfriend made a big deal about a guy hitting on her today , said she thought it felt good to shut them down?

Is she trying to tell me she needs more attention?

Is she saying she feels like I font desire her?

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, if you look at it positively her telling you this which she didn't have to mention is her telling you by being with you, she feels great and secure to be able to shut this guy off, a female in a partnership who isn't feeling secure and happy would of loved this attention and definitely wouldn't of responded this way and told you about it. however, it has made you feel the way you feel thats your deal and perhaps you should give this some thought about how much attention you pay her, also she could of mentioned it to get your attention a little at the same time of saying, hey im into you only please show me a little of the same maybe... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it seems like she wants more of a quality time from you. I think she wants you to communicate more with her. May be some more compliments from you as well. I am not saying that she means to say you don't desire her but maybe she thinks the levels are low, and so she wants you to desire her more.

However the good thing is she is a secure person otherwise she wouldn't have shut them down, so that means she is happy to be with you so cherish that, understand what she wants, understand where you are lacking and try to improve on that.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, she's looking for attention. I only say things like this to my boyfriend when I feel like he's getting bored with me/not acknowledging my full worth. The best response is to say, duh, he hit on you! You're gorgeous! Who wouldn't? And move on. This lets her know you think she's beautiful and that you know other guys recognize her.

• Basically she is just trying to get your attention and wants you to be jealous because that makes her feel good🙂

• Yes. She needs more compliments and to feel more desired.

What Guys Said 0