Which person would you choose?

Person 1: stable relationship, lots in common, great moments, good sex

Person 2: "rollercoaster" relationship, horrible (sometimes physical) fights but great moments, AMAZING sex

• Person 1
  • Person 2

Most Helpful Guy

• A sounds better.

we can turn good sex into amazing sex over time

That's what I was thinking. In my past relationship, our sex by the end was 10000x better than the first times we had sex.

Thanks for MHO :p

What Guys Said 6

• I chose person 1 because because sex lasts for an hour or two, but you still have 22 more hours left in the day.

• a good relationship versus an abusive relationship?

this shouldn't be a hard decision

• Why do I feel this isn't just a hypothetical?

Hahah it's not!

It's interesting, isn't it? All of the guys who have voted did so for person #1, while 2 girls voted for #2. Not all guys are like #2 is; in fact, the majority of us aren't. But we aren't the ones with the bright feathers. Allow me to explain. In nature, bright colors (or behavior) are meant to attract a mate; there's two kinds of guys - those with colors and those who are plain. The plain guys aren't near as interesting. They are much more mundane. The guys with color are the "party" guys, the ones who seem like the "cool" kids. Now *some* of these guys are able to stabilize out and become truly great partners, even from a rocky start. But others will never change. It's up to you to realize when that point's been reached, if it has, and what to do about it.

Funny thing is that guy 1 is a rich party boy while guy 2 is a poor nerd.
      But I get what you mean!

• With a good relationship comes amazing sex.

• absolutely person one

• Lol in real life it's different😂

Not for me

Oh well if you're new here, just know that people bullshit the polls, always choosing what's "right"

I've actually been here since 2013 or so

What Girls Said 5

• person 2 is def abusive so 100% choose person 1

• From the descriptions def person 1 but cash and hotness would def play a role in real life.

• Person 1.

• person A

• I been in a relationship with Person2.
    Trust me not worth it there cannot be a great moment left after so many massive fights dramas and troubles.