How do guys fall in love?

1mo I want and need specific answers. Thank you in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a logical person and for me there is nothing like falling in love, that is just nonsense.

However love is an emotion, a feeling so falling in love is also connected to your feelings, it starts with one person getting attracted to another and then it turns into developing trust and strong emotional connection with the other person. When trust and emotional are at their highest/strongest/deepest at that point that is called love.

This entire process can happen over lots of dates, or it can take weeks, months to happen as well.

I have it all with this guy... though we're into nothing serious right now because he still thinks about his ex sometimes. And I don't know why.. he broke her heart and wasn't happy with the relationship.. he could have it all with me..

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 12

• It kinda just... happens. Like, you're just going through your day, and maybe it's something the other person does, or says, or maybe it's something completely unrelated to them, but it just suddenly hits you that you're in love.

• The only time I fell in love wasn't even my choice. It was like love picked me to love this person because I had to learn something from her.

• The same way you do - by being yourself around us. Who knows what attraction really means? In the end, we're here for a blink of an eye. Make the best of it while you can. =^.^=

• Just like everyone else. It just happens.

• Someone we can have fun with.

• I can't answer that. It just happens.

• With their hearts and heads

• they see a cute girl consider sex, if yes, consider relationship, if yes, consider marige, if yes, consider life with that person, if yes, fall in love, if no to any of these things then there is no love.

• Most guys think with their penis nowadays

• the same as everyone else.. were human, aren't we? lol

• When you know you've found the one. Trust me I'd know... when it happens

• We meet a girl, we date her for a while, with a few to seeing if she's a suitable long term partner. We discover she is. We get serious about her. We gradually discover she's better than we thought. Better than we imagined. Better than we think we deserved. And by then we're in love.

What Girls Said 1

• They fall in love once you crush their ego.