Why do guys enjoy the thought of the girl/women they are seriously dating being a virgin?

Just curious... Honest answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest answer. I'll give you an honest answer.

1. It gives guys an impression that the woman in highly principled.

2. It gives them an assurance that she will be loyal to them.

3. It gives an impression to guys that the woman is not just into any guys, she is selective and she is keeping herself reserved only for that special guy.

4. It's gives an impression to guys that the woman is not there just for sex, in fact she may not want sex at all. It gives an impression gives importance to love, romance and not just having sex with guys.

5. By a woman being a virgin, guys will not have any mental block while the interact or spend time with that woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of men don't care that much nowadays. The ones who do enjoy the thought of being her first, or they are virgins and they want their partners to be virgins as well, or they are insecure of being compared to her past lovers.

What Guys Said 5

• People like being the first to do anything great. No one likes hearing about the sexual activities their partner had before them, and if you're their first, you won't have to.

Personally, I care more about that if I'm marrying her. Even if she had sex with 100 different guys before she met me (that would be a lot lol) she chose me. If I'm marrying someone, it would be a great experience on their first night as a wedded couple. First time for both, or just one.

• I'm going where no man has gone before

• Probably because I am too and I would prefer to date someone with the same amount of experience or lack therof as me.

• I don't care

• it's just hot, knowing you're her first

What Girls Said 1

• Only some guys. I don't think most want that because they wanted experienced girls, or they just don't care. Usually virgin or inexperienced guys want virgin girls.