Did u believe to be fall in love?

I don't believe in love after get rejection so much. I'm sick of working on myself better and it still not work cuz I'm black and deaf. I prefer hearing girls. I don't like deaf girls.

1mo Could I give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection is very painful, but unfortunately it's part of life. Everyone will or has faced rejection at some time during their life.

The important thing is, not allow rejection to define you in a nagative way. If you give up on love you'll never find it, but by keeping your heart and mind open to find love will give you the opportunity to meet a girl who's right for you.

People sense a guarded person and closed to love.. that makes you unapproachable. It'll cause a lot of girls to back off wanting to know you

Most Helpful Guy

• 2new4.fjcdn.com/.../3906f3_6018933.jpg

I know that is why all Hearing girls turn off for Deaf guys who is unable to hear or speak, most Hearing girls does not exist learns to Sign Language for might communication. how is 'communication barrier / miscommunication'.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't believe in " falling in love". Yes I do believe in love but I never want to be in love.

For your update:

Whether to give up or not completely depends on your mental strength and perseverance. If you think it's right to give them then you can.

• if you are getting rejected that means your not being loved but those girls you loved
    but one day you will find a girl that she loves you to, Have you ever thought that there might be a girl you know that she loves you but she is shy to say but you dont love her?

I never been in a relationship. I don't know who girl love me to be honest with u. They didn't talk to me or look at me twice

• What? :/